BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY!! It keeps my makeup looking great for a long time. Worth the price, the only setting spray I will ever buy! Keeps a nice finish, I LOVE! Everyone should buy this. It even kept my makeup at marching band practice!
karissa m.
Tehachapi, CA
This product sets your makeup until you want to take it off. Im not to fond of sprays because it's hard to get an even coat but this one has a fine mist so it's okay. I still prefer powdered setting products
Kali C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Only the second setting spray I've tried only because I love it and re purchase everytime I run out! This definitely does its job for me! No need to look for another. I first tried the chill setting pray which was great but this one bennefits me more as I have more oily/combo skin and had issues with makeup leaving my face..not anymore!
Liz C.
Depew , NY
I was on the hunt for a setting spray that make my makeup stay, and this is the only one that in 90 degree weather my face isn't melting off. I set my face twice in the process of doing my makeup and it gives your face a nice finish after you've applied a ton of powder to soak up all the oil you know your face will produce throughout the day ha
Casey K.
Corvallis, OR
Love this stuff!! Works wonders and really keeps my makeup in place all day. The spray is a good mist and. It dries fast. I am obsessed. It is a bit pricey but the big bottle lasts forever, I would buy again.
Hong anh N.
Honolulu, HI
I used this setting spray throughout highschool and I remember my makeup going through HELL with me lol. And I used to go out and stay up sometimes, party (teenage-growing-type things) and never did this setting spray let me down so if you're looking for a good setting spray to try I recommend this completely ❤🙌🏼💯
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
This Urban Decay setting spray is definitely a must. I wear it when going out or even to the gym and it will get me through anything. It is fabulous. I love the natural finish that it provides and works perfectly on my combination skin. I will definitely make this product a staple in my life.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
There isn't another that does it like this setting spray. I use this spray on all types of skin. There just isn't another product that comes close to this one. Great price nice size bottle I will not be using any other!
Joyce P.
Watertown, NY
I love this product. I went and hand my makeup done in Ulta for a ball and they used this product. My makeup stayed all night!! I was so impressed with it that I went back the next day to buy it. I will forever have this product in my collection. This is a must have for any makeup lover.
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
This setting spray is my go-to for Florida summers. It locks my makeup into place and I don’t have to worry about touch ups. I can also use this as a makeup refresher throughout the day. It does not leave the skin sticky and there is not a fragrance. I always have this setting spray on hand.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.