BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kate H.
charlotte, NC
I really like this product. Can’t tell if it makes my makeup stay longer or not but if anything it’s worth to try the sample size, or travel size, which you can find in the checkout area on Sephora or Ulta. Great to use as a refresher for mid-day
b L.
Oregon, WI
Only setting spray I use. It does the job, and feels light on the skin. I don’t have to repurchase often even though I use a few sprays each use. It is pretty expensive for a setting spray, but worth it if you need your makeup to truly stay put.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I like this product. I haven’t used any other setting spray before, but this seems to do the job. It isn’t sticky, and once it’s dry you don’t know it’s there. I live in Texas where the humidity is high and it does extend the life of my makeup.
Sydney W.
Amazing. Sprays well, scent is fine wouldn’t call it good or bad and doesn’t linger. I have super oily skin and I truly believe this stuff is s must have. Really helps set makeup and definitely makes it last longer. My makeup is less likely to shift or wear, and less oil seeps in. Love it
kristen g.
bloomington , IL
this is hands down THE best setting spray i have ever used. it keeps oil at bay and makes your makeup last alll day no matter if you use a liquid or powder base. such a great product, i have yet to find one better #urbandecay #makeup #allnighter
LaStaisha T.
Kalama wa
Favorite setting spray!! Keeps makeup in place all day, it is a bit exspensive but so worth it. Makeup doesn’t smear and it have a matte finish that I love. Very lightweight can’t even feel it’s even there. I highly recommend this setting spray.
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
This is amazing. I can put on my makeup in the morning be active all day and that night before going to bed my makeup looks like I had just put it on. The only thing I have to do during the day is refresh my lipgloss...really love this bad boy ❤
Jackie S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
The only makeup setting spray that I will ever use. No other on the market can compare to the UD product. Doesn't make me shiny or greasy throughout the say and my makeup stays put - bravo! Just a couple sprays and you're set to rule the world!
Mel H.
Lake Huntington
The best setting spray for long lasting makeup. It’s great for oily skin, and it didn’t make my skin look like an oil slick at all! It does have s vaguely chemical smell, but that’s never an issue for me. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
This setting spray is by far the best I’ve ever tried. Not only is it light weight with a nice scent, it DOES ITS JOB. When they say “all nighter” it means it. It is worth the extra money to get a great quality product. I purchased mine at Ulta.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.