BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ivy D.
Denver, CO
This will be your best friend if you have dry skin. I swear by this in the hot summer months, especially in hot and humid Orlando! It has saved my makeup and prevents me from sweating, so I find myself using it even when I don't wear any makeup. It sets so well and doesn't feel tight or drying like other sprays tend to do.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a ride or die product! Like hairspray for the face! It's a matte finish, and leaves the skin looking really smooth. I think it's only a great product! No cons at all. I highly recommend it to everyone looking for a new spray. URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting SprayInfluenster
Marisa R.
I love this product. I have repurchased this a few different times. I love Skindenavia products, and that is who makes this product. I have tried other setting sprays, and the all nighted seems to be the only one that really works for me. I used this for my wedding, and it help up fairly well all day. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good setting spray.
Jessica D.
This is a staple for my makeup kit, both at home and for my clients. It's perfect for using on my clients for events because I know it will lock their makeup in place and last all night. For me, it's perfect because it makes my makeup last for my full workday. It's a product I know I can always count on. It IS expensive, but worth investing in.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
This item has helped with my make up last the the longest. I feel this is more suited for dry to combination skin and looks natural on the face. It is a lightweight spray! I would most definitely but this product again on the future!
M W.
Saginaw, MI
This is a cult favorite for a reason. It does a great job keeping your foundation in tact without drying or producing oil. (that's what makes this and Hard Candy my two favorite setting sprays) It is more on the expensive side, but it will last you a while if you follow the instructions. One of the best sprays out there.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
This setting spray doesn't necessarily keep my makeup in place all day, but it does keep my skin hydrated for the occasional times my skin starts to flake through my foundation throughout the day! Not sure if I'll buy again just because of the endless amount of setting sprays out there, but there is a good chance I will!
Kacee B.
Centerville , UT
I love the urban decay all nighter setting spray! I rely on setting sprays as a makeup artist and just for myself in general. After all the work of putting the makeup on, you want to make sure it stays on and lasts! This product does the trick. It's one of my favorite setting sprays to use. And I'd recommend it to anyone.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
Maybe I just have gotten used to it,but I feel like this is just above average when it comes to making my makeup last longer. It DOES work better than all the new ones on the market that claim to do the same thing,that I have tried anyways. (Which are a lot!) I do prefer my regular setting spray from Skindanavia, and this would come after those!
Cindy M.
I’ve tried multiple setting sprays from Urban Decay! I haven’t been disappointed in any of them! I would say my favorite is the all nighter spray. I do feel as though it helps my foundation last longer but I do think it has reverse affects if you spray too much. (At least on me). I would definitely recommend their sprays!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.