BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle F.
Bloomington, MN
This has to be the best setting spray on the market. I use it to set my face and to create more blinding eye shadow looks. It can be also used on a brush to create a more blinding highlighting look. Doing this helps you safe a lot of product in the long run.
Kate B.
This setting spray kept my makeup from moving throughout the day and looking smooth and flawless. The spray nozzle worked well and I couldn't find anything else i would want different. I would definitely consider using this again. I recommend this to anyone.
Rita K.
My go to setting spray to dampen my brushes and get the best out of my shimmer pigments and to set my face. Lasts allllll day and all night just like the name. Though with Florida heat it is a daily struggle with sweat, this setting spray never lets me down.
Hannah G.
Everyone loves the all nighter setting spray. I consider this a staple in my makeup collection. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day/night and It works on almost every skin type! The mist is fine and sprays out softly but hits every area of my face easily.
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I purchased this after trying this from a friend- and loving it. It defiantly does the job, and makes your make up last ALL DAY/NIGHT. I’m not a huge fan of the smell, and have noticed with particularly dry skin it’s not the best option to use on a daily basis
Brianna L.
agawam
this is the best thing for oily skin. i wear heavy makeup and i'm so oily on my nose and forehead. i usually wear makeup for hours. i didn't really get to test this out because i only wore makeup for 4-5 hours but i was not oily at all. i usually start to get oily by the 2-3 hour
Sara C.
Land o lakes , FL
I love it. Nothing works better when you need to look flawless all day and night specially when the weather doesn't help and your face is oiled. The finish is natural and I love that is lightweight. I recommend this product and I'm a 100% sure you will love it
Mikaela E.
Santa Clara
This setting spray is amazing!! Keeps your makeup looking fresh no matter what! I have used this many nights when going clubbing I always get home with no smudges or anything! It also dries super fast when you spray it on. Would definitely buy it again.
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
Love this setting spray. The value is wonderful. The one bottle lasts for a long time. It feels wonderful going on. My makeup literally stays until I wash it off with this spray. I have combination skin and this works very well with my skin type! I recommend.
Karen M.
Vernon , CT
I love this setting spray. It definitely makes a happy he difference in how long my makeup lasts. I use it anytime I have an event. It can feel slightly drying but not so much that it will prevent me from using it. This is probably ideal for drier skin types.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.