BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristine S.
Fort Polk
This is the best setting spray out there! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn’t make me breakout or irritate my skin. It holds your makeup literally forever and I’ve never had problems with it. It lasts for a long time and I buy it every time I run out without looking at any other brand
Jennifer S.
This product is such a good setting spray! It doesn’t cause any makeup smearing and it give me a nice feeling of freshness and hydration after I finish applying my makeup! It also helps my makeup stay on so much longer! Urban decay is definitely a GREAT brand and I definitely recommend this product
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Love this! Its an awesome settung spray it truly stays all night. I recently used it for an outside event and my makeuo stayed all day. It stayed natural on my face no weight whatsoever or shine. I would totally recomnend even tho its a but on the expensive its something to splurge on.
kati g.
Beckley, WV
This product works!! Don't get me wrong. I only give it 3 stars because if you have sensitive skin like me it may cause you to break out. I used this before I went to the lake and my makeup stayed on all day. I've been broken out ever since. If you have sensitive or acne prone skin be careful!
Amby O.
Atlanta, GA
As someone with very oily skin, I like that this spray tends to make my makeup last a lot longer and stay matte for a Longer period of time. A bottle lasts a long time for me also. I just spray a few pumps to coat my face after makeup and let it dry on its own.It’s definitely worth the money .
crystal l.
Malden, MA
really good setting spray. does not have a weird smell and makes your makeup last all night long. it also helps blend your makeup together so that it looks more seamless and "natural". decently priced for the amount of product you get. it's definitely something i will continue to re-purchase.
Madison S.
Aberdeen, SD
Love this product, having oily skin means that I need something to lock my makeup in and not let the oils melt it all off my face. That is exactly with this setting spray does for me. I would recommend this for almost anyone who wants a great setting spray to make your makeup look last longer.
Alex O.
Ellicottville, NY
This is my go to setting spray. Sets my makeup great. Doesn’t have an over powering smell and doesn’t change your makeup. I would highly recommend the product. Most people I know swear by this setting spray.
Alexis A.
Syracuse, UT
This product is incredible! My makeup stays in place all day, it doesn't budge and it will look great all day, I might have to blot throughout the day but I don't find my makeup looking bland or melting off of my face! It is definitely worth the splurge!
Ally D.
I mean if you're talking holy grail make up setting sprays then you can look no farther than the urban decay all nighter setting spray. I buy a big bottle and a travel size. I refill my travel size and keep that on me because I have T Zone super oily skin and this will keep me lookin Matte!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.