BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
You guys I was so skeptical about this setting spray so I went to Ulta and I purchased this the travel set and I can tell you right now I have no complaints this product is so affordable and it is a knockout it is so good I recommend this to everyone the price is on point it is just the bomb
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
This setting spray is super expensive so I'm not sure I'll buy it again because I've heard good things about cheaper stuff. This does work super well! I've used it even to go to the pool and beach in the middle of summer. I don't get in the water so I tend to wear a little bit of makeup with SPF.
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
I have been using this for a few weeks now and it's proven to be alright. I can't say much on how it improves my oily T-zone but it does make my makeup set really nice. As for lasting all night, perhaps it's due to my oily skin but my makeup will start to get oily and part after several hours.
Melissa R.
Missouri City, TX
This product is a must have! I have worn my makeup without this and I definitely could a difference in the longevity in my makeup. This product makes your makeup last longer and keeps the makeup from moving all over your face. I never go without it.
Liz D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This product is kind've pricey but believe me it is so worth it because it is going to last you and save you makeup melting grief. I bought this because I was going to a wedding and needed my makeup to last all day, it works so well and it doesnt feel like an extra layer on your skin!
Sakina A.
Troy, MI
I love this setting spray, it really lasts forever and keeps your makeup on all day. I had to take off two starts because the actual spray nozzle is the worst. It gets stuck, it either shoots out so much product at once or none at all, its the worst nozzle I've ever used on any spray product.
Madison S.
Mountain View, CA
This setting spray gives me life! On days when I know I am going to be on the go from morning to evening, I use this to set my makeup. I love how it dries and gets rid of the "powdery" look that makeup sometimes has. I buy this product again and again and love giving it as a gift to others!
Brittney H.
The nozzle on this makes the application even on your face but I feel it really didn't do anything for my face! I almost felt like it made my skin more dry after it dried. I don't know if I would recommend this to others!
Becca P.
Chattanooga, TN
I don't really get why everyone is obsessed with this. It did nothing for me but I know a lot of people swear by it. It didn't leave my skin looking dry like lots of setting sprays do so that is a plus, but it also didn't help my makeup stay on longer so seems like a wasted step in my routine.
Lesley C.
lubbock
I like this setting spay but it was a bit spotty. It would hit on all the flat surface of my face but would always miss my nose area.
But it held up makeup very well. I would try this again, i also leaned that adding the spray to a beauty blender would help me reach the harder to spray areas.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.