BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Heather W.
I love the All Nighter Setting spray from Urban Decay. It is lightweight and truly does lock in my make up all day. It's a great product and it looks lovely on the skin. It's one of my favorite setting sprays. I also like the Chill setting spray from Urban Decay. I definitely recommend this product.
Mary L.
this product is my lifeblood! i use it to keep my makeup neat on my oily and often sweaty face. it has followed me through 16 hour days, vegas, and so much more. also great for using wet brush technique to apply eyeshadow. one bottle can last you several months even if you apply liberally like me.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
My favorite setting spray I have used. Love the de-slick setting spray from urban decay as well. Spray it all over once my make up is done and it keeps my make up looking fresh without making my face look shiny!
Darian B.
Baltimore , MD
I love this setting spray it really does leave your makeup lasting all day. It's a light weight spray it doesn't feel heavy or cakey and it's super easy to apply! You want to give the spray some space so keep it about 8-10 inches away from your face so that when the mist hits it's not in one spot.
Tayler C.
Roanoke, TX
I want my makeup to STAY, and this DOES IT.
My makeup never moves! Even when I’m active. I spray this so religiously. I love by it. It’s affordable in my book and oh so worth it!! I have and will recommend again.
Lauren C.
Barling , AR
My first experience using this was for my sorority recruitment. For those familiar with one of those it is an all day event with no time for touch ups! It gave me a "fresh faced" finish and kept my makeup put all day!!
Cortney P.
Shelbyville, IN
This setting spray is very long-lasting and the claims hold up. It is a more matte finish, but I don't find it to be drying, even though I have dry skin. I have used this during the summer and it has held up extremely well under the heat. I find that it's worth the price and I would repurchase it.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I enjoy using this spray when I will be going out for a few hours with the girls. It helps my makeup stay on longer than usual. However I am super oily so I didn’t expect for it to keep my oils away. I usually buy mine from Sephora and it’s worth the price, especially if you aren’t crazy oily like me.
Ebony V.
BROOKLYN, NY
One of the first setting sprays I have used overall it does very well for the night. I mostly use it for nights and so far my makeup does last a good amount of time. I never really used any other setting spray and cant say for sure how others will measure up but for me personally this one is great.
Anna F.
Liverpool, NY
i love chill for my dry skin. it's especially good if you store it in the fridge and keep it cool during summer and sprits it on when you're feeling warm. i definitely see it make a difference in the longevity of my makeup and it helps when i need a little refresh or pick me up through out the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.