BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Monica F.
Great product! Make up lasted ALL NIGHT!! ❤️ Highly recommended. Nothing negative about it. Go and get it! You will not regret it. Feels very lightweight. Very easy to apply.
Montrice W.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great spray at setting your face. Once you spray this setting spray on your face it locks it into place and your makeup goes no where! Not any sun protection which isn't good. I would repurchase this product over and over!
Yilian V.
Ehh.. this products makes my face look amazing as soon as I put it on but an hour or two later my make up is gross. I have oily skin and I was hoping that it would make my make up last a few extra hours but it basically did nothing.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
This spray is amazing. My makeup looked less powdery upon application and the best part is that it was smudge proof and sweat proof. At the end of a 15 hour day at an outdoor festival, I looked like I had just finished doing my makeup.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
This is one of my favorite water primer and setting makeup mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow. My make up lasts all day with this setting spray and helps to control the oil of my face.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I really really love this setting spray. I find that it makes my makeup look less powdery and helps everything mix together and sink into my skin. I spray this on my beauty blender and apply to my face instead of spraying it directly, which makes everything really melt into my skin!! Will continue to repurchase time and time again.
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
Definitely the best long lasting setting spray I've ever used. It keeps my makeup in place all day and does not feel heavy on the face. It does not irritate my skin, and is very easy to apply. Also, it does not irritate my nose or eyes when applied so that's always a plus.
Celina A.
I love this setting spray. It's very versatile which I like. I use it set my makeup, to wet my eyeshadow brushes to make the eyeshadow more pigmented, and sometimes I use it to prep my skin before I apply foundation! This is a great multipurpose product
Alyssa B.
This is the best setting spray I have ever tried! Whenever I’ve used other setting sprays, it didn’t work at all. My makeup would run and just fade away. When I use Urban Decay’s All Nighter Setting Spray, it really stays all night!
Noelle T.
Monson, MA
This stuff is awesome! It keeps my makeup on longer and works really well. I have dry skin and though it doesn't help de-cake extra powder it helps my make up to stay on with out drying out my face. I would recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.