BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
This is my second setting spray I have used and let me tell you its worth every penny. My make up stays on alot longer and doesn't leave your face sticky. Im a server so Im away from home for about 5 to 6 hours and when Im done with my shift my make up looks like it did when I first started. This is a freaking awesome product.
Kendra R.
Oklahoma City , OK
I absolutely love this setting spray. If I forget to apply this to my makeup within a few hours I can easily tell. My makeup will start to wear off of break apart. This stuff keeps everything secure and in place. My makeup is not going anywhere until the end of the night when I remove it. It's great for all temperatures too.
Jade L.
Fountain Valley
This has lasted me through a full day of being on set for filming and photography!  It has also worked for a full day of going out on adventures (like Disneyland or other amusement parks).  I'm usually a sweaty person and my makeup will definitely melt but this keeps it in lock all day long without a worry from me.
Nannapat J.
I swear by this product! Nothing sets my make-up like the Urban Decay All Nighter. I'll spray it after putting my face on and it literally does not budge all night until I come back home and take it off myself. One time, I even tried the normal Urban Decay setting spray and it didn't work as well as the All Nighter. If you don't have this product, you are doing something wrong.
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
This spray is my ride or die. As a matter of fact, I bought another bottle today cause I'm afraid to run out. My makeup lasts forevaaa (Cardi B voice) with this. If you haven't tried this, go and get it. It will change your life!!!
Anahi V.
Reno, NV
I have super duper oily skin so it would really shiny throughout the day until I came across this setting spray, I spray it after I am done applying all of my makeup and then wait for it to dry and then apply my highlight on top and it makes it pop even more! This setting spray definitely controls the shine on my face it's one of my must-have products I've already gone thru 5 bottles
Paige T.
Atlanta, GA
I like this and I think it does well as a setting spray, but I don't notice that it makes my makeup look any better after spraying. It does help my makeup stay, it just doesn't make my makeup meld into the skin. The mist is very fine, so I do like that, but I think you can get similar results from the Wet n Wild setting spray.
Maddie D.
I feel like this product has genuinely helped me keep my makeup on for longer when I need my spray to last. It has a natural finish and while I don't notice it help my makeup look more natural like fix plus, it helps the longevity of my makeup. I would recommend to others.
Lex R.
Hampton, NH
I desperately wanted to like this product more than I did. I'm not sure why but it just didn't work for me. I wanted a matte finish and I was oily halfway through the day whenever I used this or my foundation would crease. Personally I don't recommend it and have since switched over to setting powders with much more success.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
This spray is amazing. My makeup looked less powdery upon application and the best part is that it was smudge proof and sweat proof. At the end of a 15 hour day at an outdoor festival, I looked like I had just finished doing my makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.