BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
I am addicted to the UD makeup setting spray.  I've used it religiously for the past 10 years and it makes your makeup last all day.  It's proven to cool your skin so I like using it to keep from a makeup meltdown on hot days and during workouts.  At my UD Master class, the instructor taught me a tip to spray it on your eye shadow brushes before you dip the brush in the the shadow.  It really amplifies the color of Half baked or the color you apply to your inner corner of your eye.
Victoria S.
Scottsboro, AL
I swear by Urban Decay’s setting sprays!! I used to use their De-Slick spray, and when they released their All Nighter line, I had to try this one! I’m in love with it! My makeup truly lasts all day when I use this! It’s definitely worth the money!
Danielle C.
This setting spray is one of my “must-haves”. It really does lock in your makeup really well, and I also appreciate how it gives you a touch of dewy glow. I see a BIG difference on how my makeup stays and settles versus when I haven’t used it.
Aiden L.
Charlotte, NC
This is is there one of the best setting sprays out there it will lock in your make up and also melt away any powderiness I always try to get a travel size as well as a full-size Just in case I need a touch up or my skin is feeling a little parched
alexandra i.
Randolph
THE. BEST. SETTING. SPRAY. This can keep your makeup in check through a torrential downpour. I absolutely LOVE this spray. I am someone who has oily skin and this helps all my makeup stay in place! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jalen C.
Altadena, CA
Will keep your makeup on all night but isn’t necessarily the best to prevent from those embarrassing makeup stains that transfer to other people’s clothing. Highly recommended blending with matte liquid foundation if you are looking for a more dewy fresh look. A great formula that will last a while that is very versatile.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
This is a makeup bag must-have! When you spray it on your face, the cooling sensation makes you feel soooo refreshed. I use this multiple times a day for a little pick me up. I have purchased this product several times and will continue to do so. A+
Destiny M.
Greensboro, NC
I’ve heard sooo many mixed reviews about this spray. But I was finally able to try it. And it is wonderful!! Especially if you have dry / normal skin. It makes your make up stay in place for 9+ hours partying and sweating. Definitely worth the price
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
This made my makeup last a very long time. It’s very refreshing to spray on and definitely locks everything into place. It’s high quality and not too expensive, I enjoy using it when I know my makeup will be on a very long time and I want it to last
Drusila U.
Fresno
I looooooveeeee this product it is heaven sent😍 this will take your makeup to the next level and will keep it looking bomb all night long this product lived up to its name. I first tried the travel size and I recently just bought the regular size.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.