BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Echo W.
Phoenix, AZ
I really liked this setting spray! I definitely think it made a difference in how long my makeup lasted throughout the day. I have dry skin and felt as though it gave my skin the dewiness it craves. I rated 4 stars for this product for a few reasons: 1) I could have possibly gotten a bad bottle, but the sprayer on mine would not spray in the direction that i was pointing it. I feel like I wasted a lot of product simply trying to figure which way the product was spraying and having to adjust the angle of my hand or face to make sure it went onto my face. 2) Like I already mentioned, the spray added dewiness to my skin, so I would have to use a tissue to dab some product off of the parts of my face that I didn’t want to be shiny (aka my T zone), even after the product had a chance to soak in and dry down. 3) Fragrance isn’t necessary, but I wish this product had maybe a more refreshing smell.

These are all minor issues I found with the product! Overall, I would recommend.
Makenzie S.
I mean, come on, does anyone have a bad thing to say about this setting spray? I bought it on a whim before a wedding and I think my makeup stayed put longer than the bride’s did. I use other setting sprays from time to time to mix things up but none I love as much as this. I took the fine mist for granted until I used other sprays that felt like I turned the hose on my face. Love love love this stuff. Eager to try the oil slick version to see if that mattifys my oily skin even more
Danielle J.
Setting sprays have always been a sore spot for me. Some make me oily, others make my makeup look so cakey. BUT All Nighter is the absolute BEST setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I have used it when I was a waitress, it kept my makeup looking good through long shifts. I've used it while working all-day events outside in the summer. Sometimes on humid days I get a little shiny, but that's my skin and honestly, I don't think any other setting spray would keep me any more matte than All Nighter.

I also love this spray because, without trying to sound too obvious, it really sets my makeup into my skin. It is the perfect last step to really get everything to settle into place. It makes my foundation and full face look very natural, which I love. It doesn't look like I have layers of makeup caked on like other sprays have done in the past.

This is my go to and I don't see myself switching for a very long time!
Tiffany D.
Suwanee
ALL NIGHT YES! This spray actually makes my makeup look great all day, all night. I spray it on after I do my foundation, concealer, and setting powder & it melts the base together. And then after I put on contour and highlighter, I spray it again, to set everything together. I love this so much, because it helps my makeup no transfer to clothing if I decide to change or try on something at a store. The scent is light and minimal, and doesn't bother my skin at all.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
Ive been wanting to try this product for a long time, so here is my thoughts on it. Product does feel lightweight unless you put too much than you feel it on your face once it is dried up. Doesn't make my makeup last all day but it does make it last longer than it usually would if I did not use any spray. I have oily skin and with using this product I do have to blot down my face because it makes me look more oily quicker.
So because of this I wanted to give the one for oily skin a try.
Lauren B.
Sulphur
I'm obsessed with this spray. It really does make your makeup last for HOURS on HOURS! I went to sleep in my makeup after a long night out once and then had to rush somewhere the next day with the same make up on (yes I know that is awful for my skin) and when I arrived I got so many complements on how great my makeup looked and people were astonished when I told them it was my makeup from the night before! I told them it was the All Nighter Spray and they were sold!
Nathaly A.
Hayward, CA
I was introduced to this by a Sephora worker who said she uses it for nights out. I had never tried any urban decay products before so I decided to try it out. I loved the packaging first off. The spray itself did not have a scent to it either which is good if you have a sensitive nose. The spray works well and does protect my makeup except for my mascara. For some reason it seems my máscara always runs a little when I wear it. But other then that, love this product!!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
My personal favorite setting spray on the market. It dries fast, and I know it will keep my makeup on for 8+ hours. It’s very lightweight, which is nice for a long work day. A 4 oz $32 bottle has lasted me ages, so it’s a tolerable price point considering you don’t have to buy it so frequently if you don’t overuse it. Only 4 sprays max is necessary to keep your whole face in place. Definitely recommend this product and look forward to buying it again in the future.
Gabby C.
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. It’s a best seller for a reason! I can’t use any other setting spray because this is the only one that keeps my skin matte. It works for all skin types to keep makeup on all day long! The awesome thing about it is the temperature control technology. It is able to self-adjust if you are hot to keep makeup looking flawless. I spray this in an X formation and then a T formation to set my entire face after makeup application, then fan my face to dry it. I have repurchased multiple times and would highly recommend it to anyone.
marie a.
It really does make your makeup last all night - BUT - it's like hairspray for your face. Not exactly healthy for your skin, so I'd only use it for special occasions. It does help control the oils in my t-zone as well, which is a large feat in itself, and the main reason to keeping my foundation from breaking down. To maximize the effectiveness, I spray it prior to foundation application so it really grabs your makeup, and also afterwards to seal it all in.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.