BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Areli T.
this setting spray is amazing for those night you go out partying to a club , cause girl you're makeup would stay on all night. the only problem is that is expensive for the bottle and for me it finishes quick, so i had to look for a cheaper dupe
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
I am a really big fan of Urban Decay, and I have been using this product for years. It is great for setting your makeup and making your makeup stay in place all night! When I spray this on, any powdery texture goes away and I'm left with beautifully finished skin.
Madison G.
This made my makeup last through an incredibly hot day at warped tour. My makeup did not budge. Of course some was missing because i was sweating like crazy in the hot sun but a majority of my makeup was still there. It is also great to make my glitter eyeshadow pop
Jamie F.
New Orleans, La
This and MAC setting spray are what I use the most. I have combo skin type and this spray works wonders in making my face look flawless. I do use a beauty blender to blot it into my skin to increase effectiveness (though that is not necessary.. just my preference)!
Amy S.
College Sta, TX
I will never buy another setting spray! This is the ONLY spray I've used that makes my makeup stay on throughout my 12 hour shifts. It controls my oils for hours but doesn't dry out my skin. The nozzle sprays out evenly and doesn't leave wet splotches on my makeup. Would 10/10 recommend to ANYONE! You need this!
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
This goes well with the Urban Decay all night foundation. It is light and your makeup does not budge all day and night!! I feel like UD is a little pricey, but for the product and quality, it is def. worth it. I reccomend this produc to everyone in my beauty groups!
Mackenzie R.
Meridian, ID
I didn't believe in setting sprays for the longest time. Then I tried this and my makeup game completely changed. My makeup no longer runs off and it looks like I just applied it by the end of the day. I bought two bottles and will continue to use this product.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
I remember buying a sample of the All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray at sephora and of course when I finished it, I went and purchased the full-size soon after. I love how this mist allows my make up to look great through the day. Especially here in Las Vegas, when it becomes very hot, you definitely want your make up to stay and look flawless throught the day.
Liza H.
Lansing, KS
This is incomparable for anything else! I thought I was doing something wrong when I was using a different brand. I bought this one from Sephora and I thought...this is why everyone buys this! Night and day difference! I'm going to be buying this for a long time.
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
This is by far the best setting spray I've ever used. It definitely lasts super long and is a must have for late nights. Easy to use and worth every penny. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.