BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this setting spray leaves skin feeling so hydrated and keeps makeup put all day don’t have to keep reapplying like the packaging and very affordable would highly recommend this product
Whitney D.
This is one of my holy grail arsenals. Your makeup with stay with just two quick pumps. Also, it will not alter your makeup. I have tried sprays in the past that changed my makeup. I went from looking fresh to pasty. The urban decay setting spray gracefully does not do that.
Katherine C.
I love this setting spray! It is my favorite. I went swimming with full make up on and because of this setting spray I lasted and full 20 minutes with no running. The spray doesn't really have a smell, it drys quickly, and the size of the product it good. Even with the price of this product it is worth it and I would re-purchase.
Ashley T.
I always get samples of getting the real thing and what I noticed is that it applies great. I love it and I think others should sample before buying because most skins are different and some people have different concepts.
Katie V.
Olathe, KS
I do like this product a lot. I don't however know if it actually works very well. When i use it my eyes are good but my foundation sometimes creases or smears. I would say over all though this product is one of the best setting sprays I've found right now.
Audrey M.
This setting spray keeps my makeup on all day long and is great for combination skin. It keeps the makeup in place but isnt as hydrating as maybe would have liked. I would definitely buy this product again.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
This product is my OG setting spray. This product helps the powder completely dissolve and melt into your skin so you don't look cakey or powdery once you set your makeup. The staying power of this product is phenomenal and I absolutely love it! My makeup looks flawless from the time I apply and lasts all night. Highly recommend!
Olivia B.
Ashland, OR
This is the absolute BEST setting spray I have ever used! Not only does it keep my makeup on all day (and longer... I've slept in my makeup and woke up with it identical to the night before, lol!) but it also gives my face a pristine, smooth finish. Smells great, and feels refreshing! One of my makeup holy grail products for sure!
Shannon S.
Rialto, CA
This spray is basically hairspray for your makeup! When you use this spray your makeup DOES NOT BUDGE. It doesn't irritate your skin or make it feel sticky but it LOCKS IN your makeup. It is a MUST for long days, events, or outdoor events where you may be hott. I don't ever leave the house without it! #contest #beautyawards2017
Jennifer T.
Westworth Vlg, TX
I put this spray on every time I'm going to spend a long night out on the town. Normally I don't wear it during the day, so sun protection isn't a big must for me. I use the basic natural one. My only complaint would be that after it's applied, it makes my skin look shiny. I love the brand, so I might switch to the Oil Slick option once this one is done!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.