BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Daniella T.
Tucson, AZ
This is literally the best thing since sliced bread. I was using a drug store setting spray that didn't last as long as i needed it to. The very first time i ever used this i instantly noticed how fresh it made my face look. I've partied for hours and as long as i use this my face is still on point at the end of every adventure.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
This product is my OG setting spray. This product helps the powder completely dissolve and melt into your skin so you don't look cakey or powdery once you set your makeup. The staying power of this product is phenomenal and I absolutely love it! My makeup looks flawless from the time I apply and lasts all night. Highly recommend!
Kate S.
Buffalo, NY
I use this under makeup and not over. I know it’s supposed to go over but I don’t love the way it say over my makeup. That being said, I do really like how it sets my makeup for the day when I use it on my bare skin. It feels like it seals my face oil to my makeup lasts longer. I really like it and travel with the smaller size.
Ashley C.
This setting spray gets the on done! It does exactly what it says! My makeup stays in place all night long! I love to dance when I go out and I am a sweaty dancer, but this holds my makeup in place and I still look amazing at the end of the night!
Sam D.
Islip, NY
this setting spray is amazing i love urban decays setting sprays sooo much!! this will keep your makeup in place literally all night!!! the only problem i had was that my skin was so oily that at the end of the day my skin would begin to become oily and that was a problem so i switched to the de-slick version of this spray but still would recommend this 100%
Shannon S.
Rialto, CA
This spray is basically hairspray for your makeup! When you use this spray your makeup DOES NOT BUDGE. It doesn't irritate your skin or make it feel sticky but it LOCKS IN your makeup. It is a MUST for long days, events, or outdoor events where you may be hott. I don't ever leave the house without it! #contest #beautyawards2017
Hope G.
Mountainside, NJ
Holy grail!!!!! I spend a lot of time at concerts or bars and rely on this to keep my makeup fresh all night. I even keep a travel size bottle in my purse for whenever I feel like I'm starting to look a little cakey throughout the night. Definitely going to keep repurchasing.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Go to setting spray! I cannot live without this stuff. It makes my makeup last all day and night. I would be lost without this stuff! Love it. I only use this when I know i will be struggling with humidity, sweat or a super long day!
Madison S.
Zanesville, OH
This is the first setting spray I ever tried and I have oily skin so I HAVE to set my makeup or it will just slide right off. This product is amazing! Makes a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts as the name says it last ALL NIGHT. It is a good price for the quality of the product and packaging. Defiantly would recommend.
Tonya D.
Trenton, FL
Love this setting spray! Makes my makeup stay put and last all day/night! Love everything about it :) Will always use this product and last me while because a little goes a long way! I suggest anyone that has not tried it to give it a go :) Urban Decay makes amazing products!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.