BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
This is my ultimate go to setting spray. I've been using it for years (like, before the packaging was white), and it works miracles. It melts my powders into my skin and helps my makeup adhere to my face and just look like SKIN. Would never go without it.
Itzel P.
I received a free sample a while back from sephora and ever since then I have loved this seting spray! I am in love with it, speccially when i use it to apply my powder foundation on. I spray it on my face before applying and after applying and it stays ona ll day! I would buy it over and over again!
Allie W.
Mineral Ridge, OH
I enjoy this product because it makes my makeup look luminous and melts my powder into my skin. Otherwise, I do not see any difference in regards to making my makeup last longer. It smells good, which is a plus.
Lexi P.
Only setting spray I use! i've tried other popular ones and they don't keep up the same, i also put this in my kit for every single client. I do a lot of weddings and im crazy busy during the summertime. takes no time to apply a couple of squirts and I know their makeup will stay in place all day
Courtney W.
Fayetteville, NC
This is great for dewy foundations, however I feel like it doesn't do as good a job of keeping my matte foundations in place like my NYX spray does. The spritzer is a little sporadic as well, I don't find I get a good even spray.
Lara Z.
Albemarle, NC
This setting spray works EXACTLY as describe!! Sets your makeup for ALL day & ALL night!!! Sits perfectly on top of the skin and sets your makeup flawlessly!! I have very oily skin and this will make my make up stay put all day in these hot and humid summer days down here in the south!!! LOVE!!!!
Sarah B.
This is a holy grail product for me!! Always make it the last step in my makeup routine, whatever the look. It's kept my makeup in place through hiking, skating and dancing. Little to no fragrance in the product. I sometimes need to blot but it's so much less than without it. Love, love, love!!
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
Must Have product for every beauty bag! When you work so hard to get the perfect look, you want it to hold all day! This setting Spray holds firm through all stages of the day and night! Out all night dancing up a sweat? No problem! You will still look picture perfect! Spray on, fan it dry and its lightweight! No smell or stickiness after 2 minutes!
Camille H.
Turlock, CA
The best setting spray to keep your makeup looking fresh longer!! It keeps the finish of your makeup without making you look any more dewy. It keeps your makeup fresh all day (or night). I definitely recommend.
Haley P.
If I have makeup on it has been set with Urban Decays All Nighter. It truly sets down my makeup and takes away the powdery look of your setting powder. It helps control oils and keeps your blush/bronzer/highlighter lasting all day. I buy backups of this product so I never have to be without it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.