BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This setting soray is everything not only after a 10 hour day does my face still look matte and my make up looks fresh it doesn’t dry me out or make my produce to much oil. You also don’t need a ton of product. This is so worth every penny and would make anyone believe in needing a setting spray
Briza
Honestly, I had really high hopes for this one since so many people on YouTube were hyping it up. The first time I put it on it was horrible, my face was weird after and if I touched it lightly, the makeup would come off. Then, I tried it again mixing it with the NYX matte setting spray and it worked better. However it doesn't do well with sweat.
Kat S.
Obsessed with this stuff! Got it as a sample and will be buying the full size when it's gone. Didn't realize how well sprays worked until I tried this. So amazing. Helps my makeup stay on all day and it's super easy to use. Can't go without it now
Whitney C.
Parkersburg
This product is by far one of the best setting sprays I’ve used! It seriously set your make up all day and all night. If you need your make up to last all day you better be bringing this with you! I would definitely buy again, it’s a little pricey but once you feel the difference you are hooked.
AnnaJordyn C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I enjoyed using this product, but I could not tell much of a difference in the longevity of makeup when I used it. It was very easy to apply and very lightweight. One pro is that it makes your face feel very fresh after use, but the con is that it doesn't improve the longevity of makeup as much as you would expect. I would recommend this to others.
Sam C.
Islip
This is the best setting spray I've ever used! It's literally like cement for your face. After spraying my face in an X shape my makeup isn't moving the rest of the night. It doesn't make my skin look oily or irritate it at all. I honestly think my makeup could last days after using this product
Jenna H.
Wow wow wow I love this product. This helps my makeup last all night! It is so amazing and helps my skin look very natural. My foundation does NOT budge when I use this. It is great for the price and looks beautiful on my counter top.
Elizabeth R.
San Antonio
I love this setting spray! It is my go to. By the end of my 12 hour day my makeup is still on. I am on the oily side... and it does still get a tad bit shiny. But I don’t mind that. I do not like a matte finish at all. And really I only notice it when I put on a super hydrating moisturizer.
Christine V.
My favorite setting spray to use. I feel that it honestly really does help my makeup stay in tact. For my cousins wedding in Georgia, I loved my makeup so much I sprayed my face with this setting spray before going to bed so I'd have it in tact for my flight the next morning and everything looked as if It was just done that morning. Amazing product.
Taryn N.
West Hartford
I use this every single day to set my make-up. I don't like the scent too much but it does a great job at helping your make-up stay longer. It doesn't ruin the finish of your make-up or anything. It's also the perfect fine mist that sprays your face evenly. I would definitely purchase this again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.