BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Liliana A.
Rio Hondo
My makeup lasted beautifully and set the whole night. Ive even wore it to the beach. Does what it says and sets into the skin. I have combination dry to oily skin and this worked wonderfully. I would definitely a thousand percent recommend this to a friend.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays on the market! It keeps my makeup looking great and fresh all day long. I does not have sun protection, but the new formula has protection from pollution. It is a matte finish, and I would recommend! It is worth the money!
Jessica M.
Massapequa Park
This setting spray is the best setting spray I have ever used. My makeup lasts all day when I use this setting spray. It kinda has a weird smell but it goes away after like one minute. It leaves my face looking natural and I dont even notice I have makeup on. <3
Bisma Z.
Centreville, VA
These setting sprays are everything! They perfectly set my makeup without looking oily! They are super lightweight and held my makeup for 24 hours! The finish was natural to a little matte! I would definitely recommend to everyone! One of my favorite setting sprays
Kelsey S.
Maryland
This setting spray is one of my all time favorite setting sprays that I constantly go back to! It sets your makeup and makes it last all day long and it helps get rid of the look of powders on your skin which is super nice. It overall makes your skin look awesome!
Megan N.
Makes your makeup last all day long! Doesn't make your makeup look cakey. Really melts any powders into the skin making you face look really flawless. I also love using this for eyeshadows to intensify them
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
setting spray is esential to my daily make up routine. this setting spray is my favorite and i get the bang for my buck by buying the duo. my make up literally does not move all day and night. i love it and highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Manal A.
Torrance, CA
This is my favorite setting spray, my makeup stays on forever with this. I have combination/oily skin and it really makes my makeup stay out for hours and hours. One of the best products I have ever tried.
Maya L.
Irvine, CA
This is awesome!! I have problems with makeup staying on face, and this eliminates my issues. While I only use this for special events, it is definitely worth the money if you want your makeup to last all night long!
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
I love this way this makes my face look after spraying. It really makes my makeup last all day and some days I’ll spray it just to give my face a pick me up. Smells great too! Love that they have recently made a pick of 2. I will always reach for this setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.