BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristy V.
Cottage Grove
I LOVE THIS!!! It is definately worth your money! This setting spray has a fine mist and the way how it sets is amazing! I love the cooling effect before it dries onto your face! It lasts me all day and knowing that Skindinavia help made this I recommend this product!!
Jasmin R.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing setting spray. Something I always reach for when I'm gonna be out all night or when I know I'll have my makeup on for a long time. I occasionally sleep with my makeup on after a long night and will wake up with my face looking exactly the same the night before. Highly recommend and is worth the price.
Shinie V.
Stockton, CA
I think this is the most effective setting spray ive used. I don't like the smell of the spray, but it is worth the money you pay for it. Makeup stays on for hours. Don't spray just once or twice, makeup sure you really get your whole face in an even application!
Maggie H.
So far so good with this setting spray! I think it does a great job of keeping my makeup in place all day long. It feels nice and hydrating on my face and doesn't leave an oily finish. It works well with my sensitive skin!
Heaven A.
Princeton, MN
This stuff, as I'm sure many other people will have written, is a holy grail. I can use this spray over the top of any of my makeup, even some of my lower end stuff and it will NOT BUDGE. I love this spray. It's super lightweight and smells amazing too, which is great.
Ruby M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like the fact that my skin feels fresh
I would say it gives a matte finish to my skin
Supper easy to apply pumps fast
It's some what lightweight not heavy either
I would definitely recommend it especially if you have oily skin like me it helps my makeup last for hours
Kierstyn P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love, Love, LOVE this product! It's lightweight and it has never failed me. Super easy to use too...just spray it on liberally when you are done with your makeup and off you go! Ahhhmazing!!!
Jessi G.
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It completely sets your makeup in place without changing the consistency or finish of the product underneath. It truly is great for all skin types as well!
Evan B.
Shelbyville, IN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays if not my all time favorite. It keeps my makeup in place all day long and I have dry to normal skin. But I feel like it will help anyone keep their makeup in place. I 12/10 would recommend this to anyone wanting their beat to last a long time.
Jen R.
I don't just use this on days I need my make up to last a long time, I wear it daily because it prevents melt down and just keeps you looking fresh like you just applied it. It's a decent size bottle and the mist gives you great coverage with no waste
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.