BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Julia P.
My absolute favorite setting spray! I've tried so many others including Skindinavia (made my skin break out) but always return to this! It holds my makeup all day. It's definitely worth the cost! I would repurchase over and over again. Going on 4 years using it!
Jordan L.
This setting spray is my absolute favorite setting spray! I can go all night wearing this and not have to worry about my makeup running off! It doesn’t have a terrible smell and it comes in very convenient packaging i like carrying the travel size around so i can have it with me! 10/10 recommend this product!
Lauren R.
Ypsilanti, MI
My makeup visibly lasts longer when I use this spray. I save this one and only use it when I need my makeup to last ally day. Has a very high price point for a spray to set your makeup but is worth the money because you save by not having to reapply your makeup.
Makenzie T.
Lawrenceville, IL
HOLY GRAIL SETTING SPRAY! This setting spray keeps everything in place all day and night! This product is a little on the pricier side, but I have yet to find something better! I would recommend for those long nights at work or even the long nights on the town. 😉
Natalie R.
Renton , WA
I know everyone loves this but it does nothing for me. It doesn't improve the longevity of my makeup, it doesn't smell nice or make my face matte or highlighted, it's just an expensive bottle of water. Didn't repurchase and I have no intentions of ever doing so!
Ellie K.
Morgantown, WV
I don't understand all of the hype around this product. It works well but it's way overpriced if you ask me. It does feel nice on the skin but I prefer either of the NYX setting sprays, especially for the price. I got it on sale but wouldn't repurchase honestly.
Gianna T.
38050 edward ave fremont ca
Cult classic! Highly recommend for someone who has oily skin or has issues with their makeup breaking up throughout the day. The only thing I would change is the sprayer. You may experience water marks on the skin, but you get buff them out with a beauty blender!
Stephenie E.
Jacksonville
This setting spray is AMAZING. It truly is waterproof. If you want a setting spray that will make your makeup last all day, a setting spray that you could even go swimming with, this is the one. I went swimming and my wake up was in tact, I’m on my 5th bottle, my makeup routine wouldn’t be anything without it.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
OK I keep trying to write a review for test and hopefully this will post. I like this product especially because you get to products in the packaging. Leave one at home for when you do your make up and put one in your purse when you need to refresh on yourself throughout the night. This product definitely get the long where it's not that you'll need to refresh and off because of your make up traveling. You don't have Nelly just want to keep your skin a little freshening. This product is a great price point and a must for all make up wearers
Lilia F.
I bought this for a trip to a humid place because my mom sweats and her makeup runs.  With the spray it stayed flawless.  I used it before application And after.  She was able to pat her face and still have it on.  I would buy it again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.