BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley S.
Murphysboro, IL
Best setting spray you can find!! Not only does it make your makeup last all night! Another thing that I really appreciate is the spray nozzle. Compared to other setting spray I feel like with urban decay I get a more even spray and no left over spots of white residue.
Stacie R.
I use this every single day multiple times a day. It makes your makeup look so fresh every time. I usually get mine from Sephora and the price isn't too bad for what you are getting. It is lightweight and doesn't have any weird scents or anything.

I do have oily skin and I don't feel like this does as much as it could, hence why I spray it a few times a day. Either way though my makeup routine is not complete without this.
Chris H.
Colmar, PA
The setting spray is very good at keeping the makeup looking fresh and did a great job with keeping the makeup in place. The setting spray is on the pricier side, which does make repurchasing the product a hard decision, but for people who do have a little bit of extra money to spend, to go for this setting spray.
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
Love this setting spray! Feels so light on my face, very easy to apply just spray your face I love setting my matte, natural and shimmering looks, it's great on my dry skin. Highly recommend to use it!!!
Kristina M.
Homestead, FL
This stuff can hold down any makeup product on your face!! Truly amazing ! I have nothing bad to say about this product. I've have a full face of makeup on at my dance rehearsals. Dripping sweat. And the setting spray still had my highlight looking fleeker than ever!!!
Vanessa G.
Ilion, NY
 This is my favorite setting spray of all time I constantly re-purchase the setting spray. Every time my friends asked me for a recommendation on setting sprays, I always tell them this one!  I use the setting spray on my prom day and none of my makeup moved all night!
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Great product! Really makes your makeup look all day. I will say the feel of this product reminds me exactly of spraying hairspray on your skin but I’m not mad about it after a long day and seeing how perfectly my face still looks. I have oily skin too and this works great for me.
jessica b.
Micro, NC
i really like this setting spray. with my skin type i have a hard time with foundation staying in place and not moving. but when i used this product it has definitely helped it stay in place throughout pretty much anything.
Megan B.
Madison
This is an absolute necessity in anybody's make up collection this is by far the best setting spray on the planet I use this one and the one for controlling oil I also have the hydrating spray to use before my make up they are all amazing and are well worth the money.
Kara L.
This was my very first setting spray I'd ever used and I am still using it to this day. The mist sprays out so very fine which makes for beautiful application and it really does extend the wear of my makeup. I would absolutely buy again...because honestly I have! Lol
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.