BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love this Setting Spray. Works so well and last super long. Whenever I am getting ready with friends they all ask to use it and I don't mind cause I never seem to run out. Keeps my makeup in place and is definitely a great buy!
Amanda G.
turnersville , NJ
I love this setting spray I use it every single day to set my face. I feel naked without using it to complete my makeup rountine. I use mine to help with the oil and I believe it does a good job but I never know if it's truly the foundation I use or this setting spray
Jade N.
Reedsville
Love this setting spray because it's not sticky, and does keep my makeup on all day. It's cheaper than MAC, so this is why I tried this one. Smells good too, and very lightweight on the face which is what I love. Would recommend if you want your face to stay all day.
Katie A.
This was the first setting spray that I ever used, and dear god, it has been one of the best. It's one of the few setting sprays that I can tell makes a difference in the staying power of my makeup. Talking about it here makes me think I may need another bottle.......
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
Love ! This setting spray is everything I've been looking for. Great on my dry sensitive skin, has never irritated my skin or caused a breakout. It has a super natural finish and actually cools the skin in a really nice way after applying . Will definitely recommend!
Sami G.
Orlando, FL
Everyday I spray my face with this after I do my makeup. Helps me keep my makeup on in the heat of the summer. Leaves a nice natural finish. Just a couple sprays for my whole face. The bottle last a long time.
Lisette T.
Austin, TX
This setting spray is life I used it for my cousins sweet sixteen party and I danced all night long and it kept all my makeup in place. In my opinion it doesn't smell that great but it is a great setting spray and I would recommend it to have in your makeup collection.
Shinie V.
Stockton, CA
I think this is the most effective setting spray ive used. I don't like the smell of the spray, but it is worth the money you pay for it. Makeup stays on for hours. Don't spray just once or twice, makeup sure you really get your whole face in an even application!
Chris H.
Colmar, PA
The setting spray is very good at keeping the makeup looking fresh and did a great job with keeping the makeup in place. The setting spray is on the pricier side, which does make repurchasing the product a hard decision, but for people who do have a little bit of extra money to spend, to go for this setting spray.
Gabriela D.
Long beach , CA
THE BEST MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY EVER! MAKES MY MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY. IT GIVES MY SKIN A MATTE FINISH AND I HONESTLY DON'T THINK I WILL FIND A BETTER MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY. IT IS SO EASY TO APPLY.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.