BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda M.
This stuff is the best. It makes my makeup last all day long. I have dry skin and this also gives my skin a little boost of hydration after applying my makeup. I also love the new packaging. It's super cute and the mist is perfect. This stuff just feels amazing while spritzing your face and gives any shimmer shadow a perfect boost.
NISSA R.
chicago, IL
Recently my skin has went from combo to dry and this has been everything my makeup was missing. I use prior to makeup application and no more flaky dry patches or powder face look. Love this next too my mac fix + . I just hate how the bottle gets so dirty so fast!
Emily J.
This is my favorite setting spray. It sprays pretty evenly and doesn't leave spots. It does a better job than other cheaper setting sprays and I would say it's definitely worth the price. I also find that it helps control shine if you have oily skin.
Bella D.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I liked this product at first, it was a nice refreshing mist but my makeup still broke down a ton on my skin, which is rare seeing that I have dry skin. My powder broke apart on my nose and I felt as though the mist could have been finer and not leave such harsh drops on my face. It was alright. Not the best but not the worst.
Jessica Z.
I recently used this for an event and was happy that it kept my makeup from running. I let my sister use this product before and she was pleasantly surprised when she removed her foundation at the end of the night. It looked like she had just applied it because the foundation had not faded through the day because of the setting spray.
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
Locks everything in for an all day look. I hate looking powdery and this fixes that right away. I have oily skin and it keeps my oils at bay to have my makeup look flawless for many hours. Naturally, I touch up with a blot paper and powder and then spray this after to make it look like I just did my makeup minutes before! Recommend!
Trinity W.
95843
I do not understand the hype around this product. It’s very very very over priced and doesn’t do ANYTHING TO MY SKIN doesn’t help my makeup to look more skin like, doesn’t help it last longer, doesn’t smell good. Nothing, I do no record this as it is around 35-40$ I don’t know the exact price and it doesn’t do anything to my makeup.
Lani S.
The setting spray is an absolute cult favorite and it lives up to the hype. I am a dancer. I have to wear a full face of makeup on stage and I am sweating. When I use this product, my makeup does not BUDGE. It also lasts for a long time.
Anna B.
Before I started using this product my makeup was always looking far from perfect at the end of the day. Once I started using the All Nighter Setting Spray my makeup looks as good as when I put it on at the end of the day, even after the longest of days. Will definitely keep this product in my makeup collection
Madeline F.
Cranston, RI
I have never used a setting pray before using this product. I usually used a setting powder, but this product has convinced me to start using setting spray. It feels so light like as if I just misted my face with water and dries so fast leaving my face looking matte, airbrushed and not a hint of "cake face". I love it and will continue to purchase it whenever in need.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.