BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I love this setting spray, I've used like two others and this one is the best because of how lightweight it is. Also it really let's you pull an all nighter in your makeup, TRUST ME, I've done it a few times 😜. #contest
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
I use this regularly in my day to day makeup routine. I absolutely believe it helps secure my "face". However, I have learned the hard way to spray it BEFORE putting my mascara on, as it can be a little wet. It's super matte and otherwise dries nicely. Great for oily skin without adding any extra grease!
Veronica R.
Apopka, FL
This is the holy grail of all setting sprays ! The allnighter setting spray never let's me down. Hot weather or just long hours when I set my makeup worth this, my makeup last all day with out moving one bit. This is a must have ! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Clarissa E.
Farmington
Great stuff. the mist is fine and applies like a dream. Not an overpowering scent. Great value for the money, as it lasts quite a while. I have combo skin, and I see no issues when using this. It set my makeup like a dream, and reduces and powdery look to make all the products melt into each other.
Michelle B.
This is my all-time favorite setting spray! It truly prolongs the wear of my makeup and keeps everything looking great all day as if I just put it on. I typically wear my makeup for almost 12 hours a day and this has made a big difference for me in terms of longevity. The spray nozzle is also great!
Julie M.
I love the priming spray. It is my go to refresher and the coconut smell is divine! Sadly I had to take a star off for the setting spray. While it works the chemical smell is awful. It lingers and I find myself rarely reaching for it. If they change the formulae I would be more inclined to try it again.
Ashley R.
Hands down my favorite setting spray! I don't really care for the smell which isn't over powering at all, just a little turn off but the result is great! It's very light weight and doesn't feel sticky. I love the semi Matte finish that it gives me and also the way it helps all my makeup melt together.
China Jade H.
It does have good wear time for a natural finish but it also doesn’t keep my makeup from rubbing off in jackets. This could be due to the type of foundation you use, your skin type and how it’s applied. I would recommend blotting if necessary before using the setting spray.
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
You can't beat this setting spray. I've used the all-nighter and chill sprays and they both work great. Chill is good for dehydrated skin like mine. All-nighter is good for all skin types and great for long days or night. Especially in hot weather. Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I never knew what a setting spray was actually capable of until I found this! Oh my goodness! I apply my makeup at 6:00 in the morning and most evenings I don't get home until after 8:00 pm. My makeup has not moved and still looks as fresh as it did when I first applied it. This stuff is next level!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.