BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexis W.
Vero Beach, FL
Perfectly sets the makeup and takes away any powdery look your makeup may have. Also makes sure your makeup won't budge all day. I sweat a lot at work and by 5:30 when I'm getting off I know my makeup will still be hanging on strong thanks to this guy.
Heather S.
Grove City, OH
I bought this and I love urban decay products. I needed something that will help me last all day. I have sensitive skin and unfortunately this broke me out so bad. I tried it many times with different products and it did help my makeup last but as soon as I stopped using it. no more break outs :(
Crystin M.
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I have tried to go a cheaper route with the infamous suggested "dupes" and none have worked the same as the real Urban Decay! It not only keeps my makeup on all day but also makes my make up look so much better! I highly recommend giving this product a try!
Alexandra R.
New magical setting spray! The trick with this awesome product is to apply two layers lf this fixer to the whole face and literally wait until it is completely dry. It normally takes 2 minutes befire fully dried. My clients really like it.
Ashlea Z.
Dover, OH
This setting spray lives up to its name. I can tell the difference of my makeups staying power on the days I use it, vs the days I don't. I also like the extra pop it gives my highlighter. I will continue to repurchase.
Ciara H.
Citrus Hts, CA
This spray keeps my makeup looking fresh and amazing for so many hours and through the humid weather or sweaty nights I get home and my makeup still looks great! There is always a bit of creasing after a full day mainly around my smile lines and between my brows but that could be my foundation as well.
Diana B.
This is honestly one of my favorite setting sprays. Ladies I understand the struggle in finding a good one,but I abide by this one all the way. I recommend this for you,the only thing that does put me off is the spell,but it's bearable and the outcome of having ur makeup set for the day is well worthy.
Kelly N.
Lebanon
Love this setting spray. Not too much on the smell of it but hey it does its job. Whenever I use this spray my eyeshadow stays on long it feels like. It's almost like a natural finish I believe. And I would most definitely buy again. Also would love to see he difference between that and the Mac fix plus
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I've used this once so far and only had my makeup on for about 4 hours. It kept my makeup in place & it left kind of a matte finish. Which I truly liked. I feel like I have to try it again for a longer period of time to give my 100% honest review. So I'll update my review when I get the chance to use it again.
Alice B.
Washington, DC
Best long lasting setting spray on the market. It's an OG favorite but is still around for a reason. I always use this when I'm going to have a long day or I'm going out. It refreshes my makeup and keeps it locked in place. It's what I always recommend to people when they ask for a good setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.