BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany F.
Love this stuff! I buy the smaller bottle as it is less bulky, but even with everyday use, it lasts forever and makes a huge difference in the wear of my makeup. It gives a nice matte shimmer but doesn't do much to control oil through the day. I repurchase regularly!
Amber S.
Baltimore, MD
It is an effective product, but not amazing enough to justify the price. It is light weight and doesn't leave any other or sticky feeling. I have combination skin and it seems to work well. Free trial size samples of this are frequently offered.
Taylor W.
Bethany Beach
This is a super nice setting spray. The sprayer gives a super nice mist. Is very refreshing and leaves the skin feeling dewy rather than damp. Really helps the makeup to stay set all night. Is also great to use to apply glitter eyeshadows to increase the metallicness.
Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
This spray is good at keeping makeup in place. It works like it should on my combination skin. I do feel that there are less expensive options from other brands that work as well or better, so I would not purchase again.
Kayla T.
Danbury, CT
It’s fabulous  for setting makeup for a full day. I usually do 2 to 3 sprays on my face and I’m good to go. There’s multiple kinds but I got the all nighter because my skin can get oily especially in the summer. I absolutely LOVE this product! Highly recommend👍🏼
Shal S.
Attalla, AL
I got this to take on a trip. It is pretty good. I still have some separation around my nose at the end of the day, which is normal for me. But, for the most part, it's a solid setting spray.
Grace P.
Lives up to its name. I always use it. And it's very Easy to apply. The packaging is really cool and the product is pretty light. It dries quickly and it helps my makeup last all night long. I would recommend it to anyone who asks me what kind of setting spray I use.
Suzie H.
Arlington, VA
I would not recommend this for everyday use as it does tend to clog up my pores. This is great for special events or a girls night out where you want your face to SLAYYYYYYYY. It's basically hairspray for your face. I definitely recommend this because my makeup looks flawless even after dancing the night away.
Griselda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The best setting spray in the whole entire world. This is the only setting spray that can make my makeup last all day. The mist that comes from the bottle is perfect. It doesn't spray me viciously or leave any spots on my face from the mist. It is absolutely perfect.
Patricia A.
Lawrence
I have never used a setting spray in my life... I was browsing in Sephora while letting my momma shop for her birthday and ran across this setting spray. I tried this along with the "Chill" I prefer the "Chill" better but the all nighter Is really good too. I do recommend you trying this along with Urban Decays "Chill" setting Spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.