BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley L.
N Versailles, PA
The absolute best long west setting spray. I use this for those 12 hours work days, I even used it when I was a bridesmaid during a 96 degree humid PA summer day. Not only was my make up picture perfect getting ready but also stayed on when I was dancing the night away!
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
My hair stylist recommended this to me fort best friends destination wedding in Jamaica. And she was right! We didn't have to apply our makeup all night and it never moved! We got the travel size for $10 and all you need is a couple sprays for the night and you're good!
Trish L.
I'm not really sure if it's my makeup, makeup application, or the setting spray that has made my makeup last all day recently. The All Nighter spray was a recent addition to my makeup routine, but I've been seeing positive results so far. I will continue to use it.
Skyler W.
Ham Lake, MN
Love this stuff it's refreshing after you put all that makeup on your face. Light weight great for oily skin and dry. In the winter I tend to have both. Natural finish, would recommend. I have the sample and it's lasted a while
Chelsea B.
My favorite setting spray ever! Also use it for my u.d eye make up with all the pigments. U.d is my favorite brand. Gives a natural feel. If you test it out you can tell the difference it makes.
miacrass H.
Arent these new UD bottles cute? Yass. Lol well I feel like the new upgrade version is the same as the last. It makes your makeup last longer dose not set into fine lines keeps you shinny free. One of my fave things to do is when using a dewy foundation i spray then apply.
Alexis B.
Muskegon
This spray keeps your makeup on even longer and keeps it looking flawless. It comes in a spray bottle to apply. It has no sun protection. Its good for combination skin and all types. Ive bought this twice now and I love it, I've even suggested it to a couple of friends.
Evelyn J.
By far my favorite setting spray! I do have an oily face so I was looking for something that's gonna control all the oil but also not leave my face so dry and this is just perfect. by the end of the day my makeup is still in place.
Definitely recommend this setting spray!
Jazmin R.
Winchester, CA
i am in love with this setting spray because it added to the longevity of my makeup, made me less oily throughout the day, melts all the product into my skin and into each other, and keeps it from looking cakey. i use it to prep my skin after my primer and for setting it!
Pamela W.
San Diego
Best stuff on earth! Your makeup will not move after this. And the smell is amazing! Love this and couldn't recommend enough. Definitely a must if you have combo-oily skin. It isn't cheap but worth it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.