BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This is my holy grail favorite ever setting spray. I would like to believe its good for both oily skin and dry skin! I have dry skin and it works great on me, my mom has used it several times as well and her favorite thing about this setting spray is that it makes your makeup last for hours! Great for everyday use but also for night use :-)
Bella A.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is a decent product. I felt it was a little overpriced. I expierienced a small extension in my wearing of my makeup but not huge, it also smelled really weird. I would like to try boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray because that seems more effective, but we will see.
Breanna B.
This is an amazing product! I would recommend this to everyone. It's light on the skin and it keeps my makeup in place all day. One of my biggest problems before I had this product was keeping glitter eyeshadow in place. It would always fall out rapidly onto my cheeks throughout the day. After I got this product that wasn't even a problem anymore. The only problem that I have with this product is the smell, but I feel like that is something that can be looked over.
Rachel T.
This product is not pricy at all costs suffering how well this product is. This is worth the $15-$20 because it makes my make up stay in all day. I can even go to sleep with a full face of make up, wake up and it still is perfect because of this spray. I'm so glad I bought this product. I will definitely buy another one once I empty mine.
Michelle P.
Bossier City , LA
This setting spray will get you through anything! I was recently filming a TV series and I hopped up in the makeup chair and they wanted to tone down my blush. Well, that morning I had set my makeup with Allnighter. The MUA had to just add makeup on top. Lol. This is my holy grail!!!
Meredith M.
Best setting spray out there hands down. It keeps my make up in place all day and all night and even if I fall asleep in my make up (which I do not recommend), I wake up with my make up still looking fresh. It isn't drying at all and doesn't make my skin oily either. I cannot recommend the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray enough!
Nataly S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
AMAZING best one I have used and actually gets the job done there are no cons to this product just pros works well on all kinds of skin I love to use it on all my clients when I'm done doing their makeup and they all tell me it last forever
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
The best setting spray! It really does make your makeup last a long time and works well  with my skin. I have combination skin and it's my favorite! No sun protection. It keeps my makeup in place all day and I'm always shocked when I get home at night. I would recommend it over all I try different sprays and I always go back to this one.
Brittany S.
Austin, TX
This is my go-to setting spray. I use it every day and never have any issues with my makeup's staying powder. The only thing i think is comparable is MAC's setting spray and honestly I feel Urban Decay's is much better. I love, love, love it. I recommend it to everyone.
Marissa M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I LOVE this setting spray! Everyone is so obsessed with the UD All-Nighter spray and for good reason. It has a very smooth mist that coats the face evenly and helps my makeup last all day and all night (LOL). I currently have the travel/trial size, but I will definitely be repurchasing the full size once I'm out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.