BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Riley B.
Montgomery, TX
This is my go-to makeup setting spray. I have gone through bottle after bottle and still love it. Have been using for about 4 years and have never not been impressed. Tried the Mac cosmetics one once and absolutely hated it so to say I’m impressed with the all nighter is an understatement.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
This setting spray will sure last all day and all night! It sets my makeup in place all day! I don’t look too “cakey” or “powdery” because as soon as you spray it on your face, it melts down all your makeup and those powders for more of a natural finish.
Kate H.
charlotte, NC
I really like this product. Can’t tell if it makes my makeup stay longer or not but if anything it’s worth to try the sample size, or travel size, which you can find in the checkout area on Sephora or Ulta. Great to use as a refresher for mid-day
Anshika G.
This product is great! It’s so amazing for keeping my makeup on all day... I had an event right after college and I applied the all nighter setting spray and my face looked almost perfect! It was a little on the oily side because I have oily skin but otherwise it was great!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I like this product. I haven’t used any other setting spray before, but this seems to do the job. It isn’t sticky, and once it’s dry you don’t know it’s there. I live in Texas where the humidity is high and it does extend the life of my makeup.
Emily H.
Friedens, PA
This setting spray is AMAZING! it keeps my makeup on all freaking day! Through the long hot day my makeup will still look just as amazing as it did in the morning. Don’t bother looking anywhere else for a setting spray because this is the one!!
Mel H.
Lake Huntington
The best setting spray for long lasting makeup. It’s great for oily skin, and it didn’t make my skin look like an oil slick at all! It does have s vaguely chemical smell, but that’s never an issue for me. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
This is amazing. I can put on my makeup in the morning be active all day and that night before going to bed my makeup looks like I had just put it on. The only thing I have to do during the day is refresh my lipgloss...really love this bad boy ❤
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
This setting spray is by far the best I’ve ever tried. Not only is it light weight with a nice scent, it DOES ITS JOB. When they say “all nighter” it means it. It is worth the extra money to get a great quality product. I purchased mine at Ulta.
Jackie S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
The only makeup setting spray that I will ever use. No other on the market can compare to the UD product. Doesn't make me shiny or greasy throughout the say and my makeup stays put - bravo! Just a couple sprays and you're set to rule the world!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.