BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alexis B.
Muskegon
This spray keeps your makeup on even longer and keeps it looking flawless. It comes in a spray bottle to apply. It has no sun protection. Its good for combination skin and all types. Ive bought this twice now and I love it, I've even suggested it to a couple of friends.
Hailee H.
Windber, PA
This makeup prolonged the wear of my foundation by like .5% I really didn't see the point in buying this expensive product. I believe all it does is reset the makeup so it can get a new grip into its adhering layer. In all honesty I will not be repurchasing this product.
Jazmin R.
Winchester, CA
i am in love with this setting spray because it added to the longevity of my makeup, made me less oily throughout the day, melts all the product into my skin and into each other, and keeps it from looking cakey. i use it to prep my skin after my primer and for setting it!
Sophia S.
Napa, CA
I have tried all of UrbanDecay's setting sprays and I love this one the most it sprays out nicely it gives you a matte finish, helps your makeup stay on so much longer than all of the others it is the best out of the others and I would definitely recommend to others!
Skyler W.
Ham Lake, MN
Love this stuff it's refreshing after you put all that makeup on your face. Light weight great for oily skin and dry. In the winter I tend to have both. Natural finish, would recommend. I have the sample and it's lasted a while
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I purchased this recently at Sephora for $19. I love this set! I wanted to try these products out before purchasing a full size and I feel like I got a fair amount of product for the price! Both are phenomenal products and I love that the prep spray smells like coconut!
Ashley L.
N Versailles, PA
The absolute best long west setting spray. I use this for those 12 hours work days, I even used it when I was a bridesmaid during a 96 degree humid PA summer day. Not only was my make up picture perfect getting ready but also stayed on when I was dancing the night away!
Sydney K.
I've been searching for a setting spray for so long and this hands down the best I've ever tried. Every penny I spent to purchase this was worth it , this makes your makeup last the whole entire day and I recommend it to you.
Tatyana S.
Westbrook, CT
Best setting spray I've used as it has no frills, it just serves its purpose. Not at all sticky or drying, and kept my face set for a good 9 hours. I only need two sprays, so it's very long lasting and good value. A staple if you require makeup setting.
Lauren H.
Lyons
Best makeup setting spray I have used! My makeup last for such a long time and still looks fresh. It is not sticky and does not make your face feel cakey once you have sprayed it. The mist is fine which makes it easy to ensure that your whole face is covered by it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.