BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Teresa M.
Hudson, FL
Looooove the new packaging!
Sleek new packaging but same amazing results. All Nighter is my go-to for holding my makeup in place all day and all night. Go to work, meet friends for dinner, come home and ... yep, my makeup is still good to go! Forgetting my All Nighter is like forgetting to brush my teeth!
Andi W.
Wichita
Does nothing for my skin. I have oily/combo skin with large pores and texture. This spray does nothing for me at all. I would say I don't think it hurts my makeup but it doesn't help it either. The mister is fine and the smell is ok but I would get the same results with spraying perfumed water on my face.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I have tried this product a couple times, and it works but the smell makes it worse. E.L.F setting spray is just as good as this one but with a better smell and the same quality of keeping your makeup on. If you are looking to buy a setting spray, don't waste your money on urban decays. Just buy the elf setting spray for only $3. Trust me it's worth it!
Becca S.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I swear by this product! I could put make up on at night use this product and wake up with a perfect full face of make up. Some people say they don't like the smell but I think it's very similar to a baby wipe and it doesn't bother me. I always recommend this product to people and will continue to buy it
Mak F.
Murfreesboro, TN
This spray is long lasting, easy to apply ,and very lightweight. It keeps my makeup locked in all day. It keeps my makeup looking flawless until i decide to wash it away! I use it everyday and my makeup does not budge at all! This is the only setting spray I use. I live by it!! I would totally recommend!!
Darian B.
Lubbock
I absolutely love this product! I have tried many different setting sprays, and I always come back to this one! I think it is great for any skin type, and really just locks your look in place! It is lightweight, and does a great job. I repurchase this on a regular basis, and can't lie without it! LOVE!
Maddy B.
This setting spray I have re purchased maybe 7 times! It really locks in your foundation and sets your face not making you powdery or cakey. I would be dying if this was not in my makeup bag because let me tell you, setting spray is my favorite part after doing makeup and is something I use on the daily.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I always wondered if this was a product I needed but it works ! So the answer was yes. It's in my makeup kit also and a nice mist to finish with. It's not the same as a refreshing spray so it's necessary to have this
Amanda A.
Ozone Park, NY
Ten out of ten will purches again! I love this product so much from a simple conceler an maskara day to a full face of makeup I dont have to worry about that oil shine cause the only shine on my face is my highlight !
Raelin W.
Duluth, MN
This works incredibly well! It lasts for a long time because not a lot of product is needed. I personally think my makeup looks better after using this. It definitely lasts all day, even after wearing face masks all day at work (in dental).Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.