BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Andi W.
Wichita
Does nothing for my skin. I have oily/combo skin with large pores and texture. This spray does nothing for me at all. I would say I don't think it hurts my makeup but it doesn't help it either. The mister is fine and the smell is ok but I would get the same results with spraying perfumed water on my face.
Courtney C.
Beverly, WV
Sooo this lasted through a very fun and crazy bachelorette weekend without budging at all! It was lightweight, didn't make my skin look cakey and literally kept my make up smudge proof, party proof and even Bride tears proof!! Definitely a must for those weekends where you know it's gonna be a long haul!
Yoemma E.
I love my all nighter setting spray, it's come really helps my makeup looks last all day. I usually keep them in my bags. It does take a few minutes to set and dry. I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone. 😍
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
This is such a great setting spray and it truly allows your makeup to stay on all day. It's great for oily skin but I would still put your setting powder and cloths in your purse that you use to remove shine because that will still occur. It doesn't go on heavy and is truly one of the best on the market.
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have this with me. Just spray a couple pumps of this on your skin after applying makeup, and you are good-to-go for the rest of the night. You're makeup won't budge! it's perfect for all day wear makeup, or in the summertime with any humidity. I love this!
Keyla C.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this high-end makeup setting spray. It really does help your makeup stay in place for long hours. I love that when it dries, it leaves the skin looking fresh and powderless. I would recommend it to anyone that is going out or to an event where your makeup has to be flawless for long periods of time.
Fadwa W.
I want to love this and I actually keep it as my travel spray but it makes my normal skin pretty oily by the end of the night. Not sure if it's the spray or my makeup but their daytime spray (white bottle) works a lot better in my opinion. Would recommend if you have dry skin or use a powder that keeps you from getting oily.
Stephanie G.
This is a great setting spray! It's the only one I use. It keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps my oil at bay. I love that it's a matte spray. Feels very refreshing when you use it. I would definitely recommend.
Rebecca A.
Let me first start by sharing my only complaint... the smell. This smells like lovebugs to me and honestly makes me gag every time I spray it on my face. However, this spray is SO good that I’m willing to spray a bug smelling product on my face daily. If that doesn’t speak volumes, I don’t know what does 😂. I’ve seriously been swimming before and my makeup didn’t even budge!
abigail f.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this. I use it every day and it keeps my makeup looking perfect all day. The only complaint I have is after application it can cause some parts of face to look a little shiny and I usually have to go back w some pressed powder to matte these areas or they look a little too shiny. Other than that it is a great product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.