BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caitlin O.
Gulfport, MS
This product is my favorite in my daily makeup routine!!! It doesn't make me breakout and it makes my makeup STAY. I work mornings and my makeup still looks flawless well after I've left! I would/DO recommend this to any makeup junkie.
Kristy W.
Farmington , AR
One of my favorite settings sprays. Seriously keeps my makeup on point all day without feeling sticky or anything. Gives a nice matte finish for me. I absolutely love this product and is my go to for setting sprays.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
This seriously holds my makeup in place all day, especially when I go for a bigger look than average. Not much else to say besides it works wonderfully and actually holds your makeup instead of just spritzing your face.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Out of all my makeup and skin products (and I have TONS, like a lot of u probably do), this is in my top 5. I have repurchased this a few times already. Yes, it makes your makeup stay all day l9ng, but that isn't the best part. The best part is that this refreshes your makeup if you spray it midway thru the day. Instead of cakin on more makeup. Anyone who uses a translucent setting powder NEEDS this. It keeps it in place, but it also takes that powdery look away. Instead of looking like u are covered in powder, your skin looks sleek and dewy. Just realize that as tempted as u may be to buy the smaller size so u don't have to spend as much money at once, u should buy the large size. It's twice as expensive, but FOUR times the product. Meaning the small size Is twice as expensive per ounce. And trust me, once u use this, u will use it every time u wear foundation so the big size is worth it. I know a lot of people who use the smashbox primer water as a setting spray, but don't think they are equal, the primer water is not even close
Tiffiney B.
This makeup setting spray was just ok to me. It didn't really set anything. Actually it induced my oily skin to produce more oil. It will give the average normal skin person a dewy look. Dewy looks will not work on oily people. I would not recommend this product but it could be because of my skin type.
Nicole H.
Sonoma
I love this product so much! it truly helps keep on my makeup all day which is really important! I have tried to find other ones that are less expensive or just try something else and I always come back to this! truly my favorite! its not harsh and doesn't irritate my skin at all which is also great!!!!
Fatima H.
Antioch, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting spray every thing about it! It has a good smell too! It helps your make up stay all night long! I use this all the time and love the way it makes your make up look natural at the end... I have normal to oily skin and it works well for me I have no complaints about it! If you haven't tried it yet make sure you try it asap!!
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
This is great for dry skin! Helps melt the powders on your face and gives you a slight dewy look - nothing too intense. It doesn't help with longevity of my makeup but it's a good refresher. I would buy this again.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
This is a great product. Spraying this on after makeup application keeps my face oil free for at least 12 hours and my makeup looks great! An added bonus of this product is that since I've started using it my acne has completely cleared up it is absolutely an amazing product that I cannot live without!!!!!
Kyndal D.
['Southaven', ''], MS
It makes my makeup last soo long even through sweat. The only thing is it doesn't smell good, but it doesn't bother me just when you spray it the spray doesn't smell too good so if you are smell sensitive. The spray nozzle sprays good and doesn't put white dots on your face. Overall, very good product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.