BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maggie L.
I’ve got this product years ago, and I still have not finished the. I just don’t reach for it. It sucks out too much of the moisture from my skin. I get that the whole point is to set your make up that’ll help it last for a whole night, but it just doesn’t look flattering and it’s very uncomfortable. I have combo skin - would not recommend if you’re on the same boat.
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
I don't honestly know if I like this any better than my Milani setting spray. I don't see a big difference, really no difference at all. My skin is combination along with old and sagging..lol.. it does NOT keep foundation from settling into my fine lines but then again I haven't found any that do this.. so if you know of one let a girl know..lol
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
I use this everyday!  Helps my makeup from getting cakey! It's so refreshing!  Love it!  Definitely would recommend it to anyone.  Its great for all types of skin. It may be a little pricey but worth every penny.  On my second purchase already.  Smells great as well!!! Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I bought this on Black Friday from belk and it is seriously so worth what I paid for it! It was only $15! I have oily skin and when I use this setting spray I don't get oily! It keeps my makeup looking fresh just like I just applied it all day long! If I don't wash it off I'm sure it would stay for days.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
An excellent setting spray, I think the mist could be finer. I use this setting spray for nights I'm going to really play hard. It keeps everything in place! I typically use Caudalie beauty elixir for my daily setting/ toning it feels lighter than urban decay and smells better in my opinion.
Vanessa A.
Baltimore, MD
All nighter makes my makeup last FOREVER. The mist is thin so you won't have big droplets on your makeup. Super quick and easy step to ensuring your makeup is locked in all day and night. I would say it is definitely the best setting spray I have used to keep my makeup on for a long time
Alexis L.
Garland, TX
Best setting spray I've ever used! Rebought that 3 times! Doesn't have any sun protection, but it does keep your makeup on place all day. It's pretty heavy as far as coverage, and you MUST let it dry completely. I would definitely recommend this!
Jasmine T.
Lakewood, CA
This setting spray has past every ultimate test in the books! You can find me after a long night of going out, forgetting to wash my makeup off after a night of fun, waking up with my makeup looking as if it was still the beginning of the night! Sometimes the smell can be a little strange but this product is so amazing to even have that bother you.
Cheyenne W.
Drit, ky
It does not do its job for my makeup routine. I can still rub makeup off my face by touching it with this product. Especially my brows. Uh-uh. Not the best. But not the worst.
Kendall K.
Florence, AZ
I just recently got the trial size, since I was unsure if I was going to like it, and I AM OBSESSED! This setting spray seriously does late "all night".I can put my makeup on at 8 am and have it still looking almost perfect my 10 pm. I highly recommend this product, and if you're unsure get the trial for only $15! You won't regret buying this!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.