BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Carol M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Amazing product!  I live in the south, things get hot fast here. This setting spray locks in my makeup all day. On the rare occasion that I fall asleep in my makeup, I have woke up with it still looking good.  It has a good sprayer and does not leave my skin feeling funny afterwards.  I would definitely recommend to others.
M. S.
If you want your makeup to last all day (longer than 4+hrs wear), this product is the one for you! It helps fix your makeup on your face for longer period of time without it sliding it off your face. Great for those of suffer from oily-prone skin when makeup slides off after a bit of wear. Chemical smell fragranced, but otherwise works perfect
Elaine L.
Brooklyn, NY
Just got this !!!!! I'm in love it makes your face look matte and not Cakey and minimizes the look of your pores and all of that good stuff ! I would say my face is pretty balanced not too oily or dry but sometimes when I start to contour I can really see the buildup of the makeup products but with a few sprays of this bad boy my problems are gone
Alexis L.
Garland, TX
Best setting spray I've ever used! Rebought that 3 times! Doesn't have any sun protection, but it does keep your makeup on place all day. It's pretty heavy as far as coverage, and you MUST let it dry completely. I would definitely recommend this!
Hannah D.
This is the first setting spray I ever used and no matter how many I try I always find myself coming back to this one! It makes my makeup last hours and never gives me that sticky, you-just-sprayed-glue-on-your-face feeling. Perfect setting spray!
hannah g.
Temecula, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. Saw it on a YouTube blog and had to try it. Tried the trial version first and had to get the full size after I tried it. This stuff really helps your makeup stay put! I have oily skin, and it even helps with T-zones. Will be a staple from this point forward :)
Brittany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a holy grail product for me. I had a guy come up to me on a sunset cruise in Key West (in August) and ask why I was the only lady on boat that still had her makeup on. I give credit to Estée Lauder double wear and UD all nighter. I was first introduced to this product by my makeup artist for my wedding in Vegas. It seriously is so amazing!
Jacqueline B.
usa
I used this recently for a wedding where it was hot and humid and my make up stayed all day with no issues. It's a little more expensive than I'd like but if it works, it works. I don't need my make up to stay as long as I did the first time I used this, so I wish it came in smaller sizes. A travel size would be perfect addition to my make up bag!
Justice C.
All nighter setting spray is my ride or die. This is good for all skin types (I have combo, REALLY oily t-zone & super dry everywhere else). I used this before I went swimming and none of my makeup came off! (Granted I only had mascara eyeliner & bb cream)
Laurel C.
Alma, AR
I absolutely could not live without this setting spray! It smells fresh, the mist is super fine, and it keeps my makeup looking too notch all day and all night! I rarely ever have to touch up when i use this! Definitely one of my very favorites!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.