BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jacqueline B.
usa
I used this recently for a wedding where it was hot and humid and my make up stayed all day with no issues. It's a little more expensive than I'd like but if it works, it works. I don't need my make up to stay as long as I did the first time I used this, so I wish it came in smaller sizes. A travel size would be perfect addition to my make up bag!
Jackie A.
Gonzales, LA
if you went out the night before and have to be somewhere early the next day just spray this on and wake up and you're ready to rock n roll. seriously tho this is a staple in my beauty routine. i love it so much and i cant imagine my routine without it. it makes sure your makeup does not go anywhere. you can probably swim in this and it wont move.
Stefanie N.
Independence, Mo
People in the beauty community swear by this product and they are right. When I use this spray my makeup lasts a lot longer than any other brand I've tried and looks amazing after at least 8-10 hours of wear. I will definitely purchase this again.
Taylor Z.
this is the best makeup product out there!! if you have oily skin that melts makeup off in an hour, this is an essential!! the price tag is a bit unnerving, but i promise you it is 100% worth it. i don't know how i wore makeup before this product!
Jasmine T.
Lakewood, CA
This setting spray has past every ultimate test in the books! You can find me after a long night of going out, forgetting to wash my makeup off after a night of fun, waking up with my makeup looking as if it was still the beginning of the night! Sometimes the smell can be a little strange but this product is so amazing to even have that bother you.
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Bought the travel size to see how I'd like it and I definitely will be going back for the full size once I'm out. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh and it seals your makeup and leaves everything looking flawless. Definitely recommend.
Cheyenne W.
Drit, ky
It does not do its job for my makeup routine. I can still rub makeup off my face by touching it with this product. Especially my brows. Uh-uh. Not the best. But not the worst.
Sara K.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
This has been my go-to make up setting spray since I was 17 (so nearly 4 years). I love using this to get rid of the unnatural powdery look from using too much setting powder. I think it does help with the longevity of my make up. Will forever repurchase this.
alyssa z.
Love this setting spray! Really keeps my makeup in place for hours. Doesn't feel heavy or change the texture of your face makeup. Sometimes the spray does get a little clogged so I spray one mini spray in the air first to make sure it's more of a mist. I do 4 sprays and then just fan my face with my hands till it dries. I definitely recommend!
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is the biggest steal of all time! You're paying the price of one for two amazing setting sprays! It keeps your makeup in place all day and I've been using this product for over 3 years! I highly recommend this product while you can get it!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.