BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madison S.
This product is amazing! My favorite setting spray I’ve used. It smells really good and it gives a nice natural finish. It kept my makeup on for an actual whole night which is very hard for me with most setting sprays.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Best setting spray ever for high end makeup! It literally helps your makeup stay on all day and its a very hydrating mist in my opinion. I love that I don't have to pump forever just for it to come out and it pumps easily. I definitely recommend this product to those who have a little more money to spend.
ELLIE B.
Dallas, TX
Despite the price tag, this is a perfect setting spray. It blends makeup seamlessly and dries quickly with a little bit of fanning. It kind of melts all your products together to make it look more natural, and it really does make your makeup last. However, the pump does not dispense the product very evenly.
Kassidi P.
There is a reason this stuff is so popular. That's because it WORKS! I thought it was sort of gimmicky at first, but after trying it, I am in love. I wear it when I go out at night and trust me, it holds your makeup in place, even while dancing all night at the club getting sweaty! It's expensive but SO worth it!
Nichole V.
This is absolutely amazing! I use this to set my makeup so that it lasts and stays matte. It keeps my skin shine free and when I need to touch up I spray my face again with this and it removes all the shine. The beat part about it is that it doesn't dry out my skin! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Allison D.
Petersburg , AK
This is a really popular setting spray used by many makeup artists. I tried this and really like it, but I just can’t stand the smell of it when I put it on. Besides that, I’m not sure if setting spray actually keeps your makeup on longer.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Brittany D.
Hartwell
I went in to Ulta looking for something that would keep my make up from running on hot, humid days. The sales lady pointed me to this product, and I absolutely LOVE it. It’s light and when you spray it on, it doesn’t make your make up melt from the liquid. It also doesn’t make my face feel sticky or dry.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I always wondered if this was a product I needed but it works ! So the answer was yes. It's in my makeup kit also and a nice mist to finish with. It's not the same as a refreshing spray so it's necessary to have this
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I was doubtful that this would do as it claimed, but I should have known with the "Urban Decay" name on it that it would in fact, do so. I love this spray. I use it after every make-up application to ensure my face stays ready for whatever! Great product!
Cassie T.
Park Hills
A very refreshing setting spray. I was given the full bottle of all nighter setting spray as a birthday gift. And will be buying more as soon as it runs out. I have combination skin and it works well at keeping my makeup in place. You do need to refresh it during long days, but it does not take much.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.