BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love this setting spray. It makes my makeup melt into my face and makes it look flawless without any cakeyness to it. It has a good spray so it can distribute it evenly and it drys quickly and locks in the makeup. It makes my makeup last all day and i highly recommend it.
Emily W.
If you want your makeup to last all day long and stay flawless this setting spray is for you. Ive wear this usually from 8am -8pm and my makeup looks basically the exact same as it did when I put it on. Would definitely recommend if you want your makeup to last all day long.
Lila N.
This is how you get your makeup to not budge all night. I use this in combo with the prep spray and my makeup can handle almost anything. It's a lot of product for what you pay for so I feel like it's almost worth it to make sure you never leave the house without it.
Helena L.
Whiting , NJ
This setting spray is amazing and helps set makeup perfectly. They have 2 sizes. Travel and bigger size. It keeps my makeup in place all day and is super light weight but does its job. I would rescind to others and it’s available at most makeup stores such as Sephora and ulta
Julissa A.
El Paso, TX
Only setting spray than I can SWEAR keeps my makeup on all day. The nozzle creates a very nice mist and will not spew on your face and ruin your makeup. A little bit pricey but worth it with how well this product works. Double nozzle cap is very convenient. Would Recommend.
KATHERINE T.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Ok so this has always been a staple in my makeup routine. But ever since they reformulated this spray it leaves a tight and drying feeling on my skin that I don't like. However what's great is it does set your makeup. But I think for the price point there's probably a better one.
anna r.
Sherman oaks, CA
This spray is to die for!!! It keeps your makeup on all day and all night (100 percent guaranteed). It makes my skin glow! No cake-ness at all! It's an absolute must have any girl who loves to wear makeup (and wants it to be long lasting) should purchase this amazing spray!
brooke p.
GILBERT, AZ
This is the only setting spray I've ever used, but I like it a lot. I don't know if it drastically improves the length of my makeup but it definitely gives my skin a glow and finishes off the glossy look that I'm going for. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Jeannelley M.
Lawrence, MA
Holy grail setting spray haven't found anything better than this spray makes my makeup literally stay on all night love to use it in my clients I go through tons of these bottles every few months.
DIANE M.
ORANGE, CA
This is my ride or die setting spray. The All-Nighter is all hype and its money well spent. It works great on any skin type and it keeps makeup in place. Its lightweight and smells good. I'm a loyal All-Nighter girl and I will buy it again. I definitely recommend to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.