BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashlee G.
San Antonio , TX
This setting spray goes up and beyond my expectations! They have changed the packaging which is beautiful and it keeps my makeup looking nice. Doesn't make me look oily, which I love since my skin is oily. Highly recommend!
Amy Y.
Winchester , TN
This is my absolute favorite setting spray to date! I have super oily skin and it makes it hard to lock in my makeup all night while I work without it turning into an oil spill! This spray does it for me it mattifies my face all night and locks in my makeup better than any spray I've tried to date.
Samantha L.
I bought this for the first time ages ago when I realized it was made in partner (or by?) with Skindinavia. I've gone through probably 5 bottles which is a lot for me because I don't use it on a daily basis. It really sets your face and allows for any powders to sink into the skin and look super natural. I know when I use this that my makeup is going to stay in place and last all day!
Marcella S.
I bought the travel size from Ulta for $15. It works great at keeping my makeup on all day/night. I use it before and after I finish my makeup to ensure my make will stay on! It has no scent and has a natural finish. It’s a great investment and yes I would recommend to others!
Lysette G.
It’s only okay, I didn’t really notice a difference when I used this. Everyone hypes this product up and I just don’t see the big deal with it, my drug store setting sprays work better than this if I’m being honest. Save yourself the money and go for a different setting spray.
Ciara G.
Costa Mesa, CA
My makeup wasn't staying on as long than when I sprayed this on my face after applying my makeup. It is very easy to put on, all you do is spray it on your face. It is a very light weight mist. It doesn't leave you oily or cakey. I would buy it again, but it is very pricey.
Kevin L.
Nashville
This spray has such a big hype to it and for a reason. It really does work, your makeup stays in place. I even used it at a music festival during the summer and it helped keep my makeup on all day. It doesn't dry you out or add oil to your skin, so it can work for everyone.
Brianna A.
This is my holy grail setting spray. It works soooo well. I have taken multiple naps with my makeup and this setting spray makes it look exactly the same when I wake up. I have rinsed my face and it stayed on. Love love love this product. It is pricey but definitely Would recommend.
Karla A.
I am still on the hunt for a something that helps my make up stay on longer and this barley did the job. I really wanted to like it more because a friend swore by this. I think if the weather is not too hot and your face doesn't sweat as much, then you're ok? I'm not sure if I'll buy it again because it's a little pricey.
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I use this daily! I am a teacher and do not have time to worry about my makeup throughout the day. This product keeps my makeup in place. It also helps with my troubled t-zone are. This stud is magic in a bottle! I also wore it on my wedding day and my Makeup didn't budge!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.