BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lexy G.
I really like this setting spray. My nozzle came broken so it’s kinda difficult to spray but it really melts the products into my skin and leaves me with a less powdery finish. It doesn’t hold my makeup on past 5 hours, but I have extremely oily skin so I wouldn’t expect it to.
Lidia B.
Omaha
This is by far the best setting spray I've ever used. I've tried it for night puts, hot days, and weddings and it has helped my makeup stay the whole day. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the smell. After they changed the packaging, the smell changed and I hate it.
Madison S.
I really like this product at first I got the tiny mister spray from Sephora and it worked well with my skin type which is combination skin it was very easy and fast and kept my makeup on all night even on homecoming night and I will definitely be buying the product again.
Rachel G.
Kenmore , NY
I love using this setting spray! This is the first one I have ever tried and I don't think I'll be using another brand anytime soon! It will last you all day and I especially love it because it makes your lipstick last so long too!!
Heather I.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a must have item! It makes makeup stay all day and helps powder product become one with your skin to help you from looking Cakey. I'd say this will work for any skin type and would
Definitely buy over and over again. An extra bonus for the new pretty packaging as well
Danielle A.
Tampa ,fl
Literally my favorite setting spray I'm so sad I ran out. This stuff leaves the skin matte and flawless. I have no cons about this product besides it being $32 but u get what u pay for.i would recommend this product to anyone who does or uses makeup.you won't be disappointed!!
Kate C.
Brooklyn
This is an incredible product!! It has to be tried to believed. Many nights in college I would wear this out over my makeup, sleep in my makeup, get up the next morning, and my makeup would still be perfect, and I would wear it out again! Not the best for my skin, but really saves on time and makeup use!!! LOVE this product.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
One of my favorite makeup setting sprays. The formula leaves a nice, natural finish and it really locks in your makeup for the entire day. It's lightweight and once it dries down, you can't even tell that it's on your face. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Marluzvi S.
Yuma, AZ
One of the best and the first one tried. I ALWAYS buy it again the price point it’s fair and the quality it’s great. I love the new packaging it looks more fancy and it is the same price as always. I always take advantage whenever there is a sale it really is worth your money.
Chelsea D.
Imperial Bch, CA
My all time favorite setting spray. I have tried others but I always come back to this. Smells nice, feels refreshing, and seriously keeps my makeup locked in place ALL DAY. I can get oily in my tzone but this extends my makeups life so it doesn't slide off! Highly recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.