BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alanna G.
I love this setting spray! it totally melts my foundation into my skin and helps me from looking powdery. It has a very natural finish. It does not change the finish of your makeup. The spray is very even and much like a mist. This setting spray will have your makeup right all night. I've fallen asleep with my makeup on and nothing has budged before.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
By far my favorite setting spray I can not go a day with out using it! If I don't use it my make up will last a few hours but using this setting spray makes it last many hours longer and still keeps my make up looking fabulous at the end of the day making me sad to have to take it off
Gabrielle R.
I used this to set my New Year's Eve makeup and it did not budge AT ALL. I even slept in my makeup, and it was still on the next morning. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a little expensive but it seems to last pretty long. This would be great for people with dry skin, and you can use it to hydrate your skin throughout the day
Nicole D.
Tucson
This setting spray is amazing and makes my makeup last all day. It smells amazing but it’s not overpowering and doesn’t linger on the skin. It leaves a dewy finish without having glitter. It doesn’t offer any sun protection but if you use a moisturizer with spf you should be fine. I would definitely repurchase. Best setting spray for makeup longevity
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I used to love MAC prep and prime spray, but found I was greasy and needed to blot often ( but it did leave my makeup nice. Once I tried this, omg ! Holy grail product! Smell is not great, but doesn't last. This is like hairspray for the face! My makeup does not move, I do not get oily (when used with the right primer and setting powder) . This is prob the mattest I could be with any setting spray! Love it !!
Alexuis W.
Lewisburg , TN
This spray is an any makeup using person must have. It is super lightweight and hydrating. It will make sure that your makeup does not move anywhere all day. It is great for multiple skin types. I personally use deslick since I have oily skin. It would be better if they added sun protection, but overall it is a great product. I’d highly recommend it.
Ashley M.
This was one of the first setting sprays I used when I got into makeup and it was good for what I wanted back then and it's still good, I just have a few more I reach for before this one but I would seriously recommend this product to people just getting into makeup or anyone for that matter.
Ivon C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the old packaging but the spray is worth all the hype it really does make your makeup last longer & it's refreshing you don't have to commit to the full size the travel size will last you I will definitely be repurchasing maybe even purchase the full bottle this time
Elena C.
Damascus, MD
While a great spray, I find that it dulls my highlighter. Love that it keeps everything else in check without feeling heavy. Makeup will not budge, even if my highlight dulls. I will definitely try other UD setting sprays as I truly love the brand.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
I used this spray several times and it was great but iver the time it made my face and makeup look shiny i got so many compliments of my face because it was a good shiny like a healthy glowing type of face one which i liked for sure but its pretty pricey
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.