BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Elisabeth C.
The best setting spray in my opinion. Keeps makeup on all night, as the name implies. Easy to apply. A natural finish. Very Lightweight, feels like you're not even wearing it. The sprayer is amazing, but breaks a bit easily. Love the new packaging because the white would always get dirty
Louisa J.
Richmond, IN
There is definitely a difference in shiny-ness for the first four or so hours. After that, it wears off and the oil will come through. However, it sprays lightly, feels good on the skin, and it works well for the first few hours. I think it's a good product to have to keep your makeup in place, but you'll want a travel size to bring with you to freshen up.
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
My favorite. I literally have it on auto-renew so they send it to me monthly. I use it on myself as well as my clients. It really locks everything in place and extends the wear time of facial products. No over whleming smells, no weird residue. The mist is ok.. not an aerosol which is the only problem i have with this product. Other than that its great
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
Can't go wrong with this setting spray.  Works great for all skin types whether you are oily, dry or combination.  I'd say that it sprays at a medium amount.  It's not a super light mist, but it doesn't spray large drops either.  It's great because it will help set your makeup and helps it melt into the skin and not look powdery.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Awesome setting spray! It's a little pricey, but you just need a few sprays on the face. I know I go like crazy spraying this stuff, and that's why I can't be spending like 30$ o It. It's literally like a hair spray for your face. My face looks the same after a long day. Feels refreshing too. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Grace W.
Corning, CA
The all nighter setting spray is really good for if you're really going to be out all night. However if you're just going to school or work, it tends to make my makeup look cakey. I would recommend this to people who are going out clubbing or people who want to bring their day makeup to night time.
Sandy A.
Oviedo, FL
This setting spray is the best! On a recent trip to Puerto Rico with my girls, they all looked at me like I was crazy for wearing a full face of makeup to the beach. I just told them, I have this setting spray that is going to leave me flawless. I went swimming, snorkeling, and sun bathed and I still had my makeup on after several hours. They were SHOOK!
DeAnna V.
Secaucus, NJ
Refreshing setting spray that definitely helps to make my makeup last longer. Additionally it helps create a natural look my diminishing some of the powdery residue that can be left over after setting foundation. Would recommend for those with oily skin
Maria S.
Lynn, MA
I've definitely have used all of Urban Decay's setting sprays in the past and can say that they work amazingly! Deff are some dupes out there that work the same way this brand does but, I do want to give this All nighter one a try- love the packaging!
Brittany M.
Statesboro, GA
My friend who loves makeup introduced me to this and I must say it worked great! Since I have oily skin I was nervous to use it because I didn't want my face to look any more oily... but it did its job but setting in my face makeup! It's super lightweight feeling and also has a good scent to it. :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.