BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ciara G.
Costa Mesa, CA
My makeup wasn't staying on as long than when I sprayed this on my face after applying my makeup. It is very easy to put on, all you do is spray it on your face. It is a very light weight mist. It doesn't leave you oily or cakey. I would buy it again, but it is very pricey.
Emilee N.
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. I have oily, acne prone skin. This lightweight spray makes my makeup last a full 24 hours. I use this every time I'm in a photoshoot. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
FIVE STARS. Aside from my MAC setting spray, I reach for this the most. And since it also comes in a travel size, I always have this on hand in my makeup bag. I love it. It keeps my makeup on all night, through sweaty concerts to hiking outdoors - I couldn’t live without this.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I would give this product 10 stars if I could! This setting spray gets the job done. It sets your makeup and it will not budge. It has such a good smell. The sprayer nozzle sprays product on so nicely and smooth. It’s more in the medium price level but worth every single penny.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
Hydration and makes my makeup last all day. MY favorite way to use All Nighter is to mist before and after my makeup application. I spray 4 sprays in an X and a T motion across the face to get an all around mist. It really does set all the powders and makes it last from dusk til dawn!
Lorraine D.
Chula Vista, CA
This stuff is magic. Seriously. It sprays a very very fine mist. Only 2 sprays is needed to cover the face (when sprayed at an arms length away) I’ve used this when I’ve applied my makeup during a long travel day and was surprised to see my makeup looking fresh 18 hours later.
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
I'm pretty sure this is the only setting spray I will use for the rest of my life. Nothing compares to it. I tried the Marc jacobs coconut oil one and even though it costs more than this one UD all nighter still won. If you haven't tried it you need to! ASAP it will change the game
I really wanted to love this product like everyone else did but I unfortunately hated it. It didn't elongate my makeup the way everyone talks about. It just made my face more oily throughout the day. No I would not buy it again. I feel like ELF setting spray was better and so much more affordable. I wore it to a swimming pool party and my make up lasted!!!
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best setting spray ever. I live in Florida and my makeup doesn't sweat off when I use this. I'd pay far more than the set price for this spray. Good for all skin. Would 100% recommend this to everyone!
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
This keeps my makeup on and perfect for hours! No matter if I'm dancing, at the beach, sweating at all it is perfect! Great for both oily and dry skin. Doesn't leave me feeling gross. Love, love, love!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.