BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
This is my second favorite setting spray. It was my first favorite but then I tried the MAC setting spray. This is still a great product! I use it as a face primer and as a setting spray since I have oily skin. It helps keep my foundation from sliding off during the day and keeps my face looking matte and fresh.
Laurel F.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is the only setting spray I will use! I have cried my eyes out, sweat so much and still have had my make up on my face vs without it would have been running all over the place! I have not found a setting spray thats in this price range that works better. I always keep some on hand in case a friend needs it!
Nakaiya W.
Bensalem, PA
When it says all nighter, they mean ALL NIGHT. I used this to set my prom makeup and my makeup did not budge all night. Since I have dry skin, when I use powders I can look a little dry or ghostly. But when I use this it makes the makeup like melt into my skin and makes me look luminous without looking greasy. I LOVE it!!!
Ellie F.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product is a godsend! I have oily skin and without using a setting spray my makeup is gone so quickly. It really does make my makeup last longer and I love the new packaging they just came out with. The old bottles were white which showed fingerprints from my other makeup but I love the new sleek black look.
Katie R.
Northport, AL
Must have product for me !! My makeup doesn’t go ANYWHERE and I mean it when I wear this ! I have combo oily skin so sometimes my makeup will move around when I don’t use this or transfer onto my clothes, but doesn’t go anywhere when I have this on! Definitely give it a try kind of expensive but worth every penny
Amber F.
They are serious when they say all nighter! This is super easy and I really noticed the difference. I have oily/combination skin and it didn't make my skin feel any extra oily. This is my new must have and I'm so happy with it.
Allyson J.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my staple products in my collection.  It gives me a nice finish because I don't always like to look matte even though I am oily.  It melds my powders on my face beautifully and makes my overall appearance look like skin. It really keeps my makeup in place and is good for all skin types.
Maritza M.
Good setting spray. It is kind of expensive and it is hard to tell if it makes my makeup last a really long time because I dont wear makeup for more than 10 hrs max. It does do a great job of making powders melt into my skin to give me natural look after I powder contour, highlight, blush, bronze and set my  under eye
juliette a.
this is the best setting spray I've ever used. I've tried many others, but this is my favorite. my makeup literally lasts FOREVER. the price is fine because it last soooo long, just need one spritz and your good. and my favoritetrick is - spray it and push it in with beauty blender, your makeup willl not move!
Madison S.
This product is amazing! My favorite setting spray I’ve used. It smells really good and it gives a nice natural finish. It kept my makeup on for an actual whole night which is very hard for me with most setting sprays.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.