BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
This product is a game changer in the Makeup world. It's a must have in anyone's makeup routine!! If you want your makeup to stay where you out it then this is your product. I also like to use this before applying my makeup to help block my pores from my makeup setting into them. Highly recommend this setting spray
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Best setting spray ever for high end makeup! It literally helps your makeup stay on all day and its a very hydrating mist in my opinion. I love that I don't have to pump forever just for it to come out and it pumps easily. I definitely recommend this product to those who have a little more money to spend.
Sofia H.
Seneca
I love this product for keeping my makeup on for a night out. It leaves me with a nice natural finish and does not disrupt any makeup I have on. It also does not make your makeup impossible to remove which is a plus. I would recommend this setting spray to anyone with combination/oily skin such as myself.
Nichole V.
This is absolutely amazing! I use this to set my makeup so that it lasts and stays matte. It keeps my skin shine free and when I need to touch up I spray my face again with this and it removes all the shine. The beat part about it is that it doesn't dry out my skin! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Brandee L.
My GO TO product. I always have this in my bag and for all my clients! Makeup definitely stays in place all day or all night and gives a matte finish. One thing I don't enjoy is the smell (it's not great but it's not horrible). But besides that, I buy this product all the time and will definitely buy it again!
Alyssa S.
Norwood, PA
I love this product! I use it after I put my face on every time. It makes my makeup literally last all night! The only downside to this spray is it’s weird smell, but it’s easy to get past. For as long as the makeup last with this spray I would buy it 100 more times! I love it. I purchased this at Ulta Beauty.
Tianna M.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I love this stuff! I tried the original once a couple years ago and my makeup stayed put the entire time. I decided to try this one for the summer and it works wonders. My job requires a lot of movement and sometimes sweating and is sometimes humid, and my makeup doesn't budge an inch with this stuff. Totally worth it, wouldn't wanna go through summer without it!
Kassidi P.
There is a reason this stuff is so popular. That's because it WORKS! I thought it was sort of gimmicky at first, but after trying it, I am in love. I wear it when I go out at night and trust me, it holds your makeup in place, even while dancing all night at the club getting sweaty! It's expensive but SO worth it!
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills, FL
Yes. Yes. YES!! I swear i have the oiliest skin in the world. I tried UD's other setting spray that is geared to oily skin, but it didn't work as well as I'd hoped. This stuff did the trick. When I wash my face at night, I'm actually seeing makeup come off because it hasn't run off my skin from all the oil.
ashley l.
i don't really see a difference when i use this. the longevity of my makeup is the same as it is when i don't set my face, and i don't like the smell. but it isn't a bad product and i know it works for plenty of people. i do like it to moisturize and freshen up my face a little when i use matte foundations.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.