BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tyana B.
Los Angeles, CA
My makeup does not move at all! However, I do have oily skin so I layer this setting spray with the de-slick one, also by urban decay for a super matte finish. I would definitely recommend to others!
Brianna B.
Akron, OH
This setting spray works so well! It keeps my makeup on all day. I think it would work for all skin types. I was worried about spraying something on my face with all my makeup on but I am in love with it!
Elizabeth F.
Chestnut hill , Ma
This is the best setting spray on the market by far. I use it after applying my Laura Mercier loose setting powder and my makeup stays on well through the day into the night. Thank you Urban Decay for minimizing my Coyote Ugly face.
Sophia P.
Hamden, CT
One of the best setting spray out. And it does last all night, makeup stay on like you just did it. it's lightweight and dry quick, easy to apply on and I've used elf setting spray and I think it good for low budget this urban decay is so worth the money I would totally buy
LILIANA V.
Love this setting spray. It's the only one that keeps my makeup in place and makes it last longer. It's pricey but worth it. Tried different one and I always come back to this one. Definitely, keep in it in my makeup collection always. Urban Decay did a good job on this one!
Nandini B.
Marietta, GA
This is my second bottle of the UD All Nighter and it's well worth the cost. I use it everyday and love how it makes my make up melt into the skin and last all day (even drug store make up lasts and lasts). I'm also happy UD changed the look of the bottle--the one I had before was a white bottle that got dirty very quickly.
Shirley C.
Forest Hills, NY
My go to setting spray. I used this for a wedding where the ceremony was outside, in the hottest day of the summer, at high noon. I was sweating so much, but my makeup still looked decent afterwards!
Kaitlyn P.
Winchendon, MA
This setting spray leaves my makeup on all day and all night but does not leave my face feeling dry. I also use it to get a little more pigmentation out of my eyeshadows and it works great for that. The spritzer on the bottle is fantastic. I do have to touch up throughout the day.
Denise S.
El Monte, CA
Best setting spray ever! I use it everyday from simple make up to a fun night out. It keeps my make up looking fresh even hours after applying it. Will definitely keep purchasing this setting spray in the future! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Shawna H.
Sumter , SC
I use this setting spray whether I'm only going to have my makeup on all night or just a few hours. It has a natural finish and just helps melt all of your makeup together. It does sting the eyes a little bit, but that could be user error lol I repurchase this regularly
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.