BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Georgia H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Love this setting spray, keeps makeup set all night (day) and does not make the face look unnatural.?i do not use it every time I wear makeup, but if it is a special occasion, I definitely use it to set and keep my makeup looking fresh all night!
Aubrey R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only setting spray I use and have used for four years now. Of all I’ve tried this is the one I continue to buy and that does the job well, it melts your foundation in your skin w such a nice matte finish. And lasts all night long, no matter how late you stay out.
Rebeca S.
GUYS! THIS SETTING SPRAY IS LITERALLY LIFE😍 I wanna say I've purchased over 8 bottles in the last 2 years ! I use it so so much! I have combo skin and it sets my makeup so well! I also love the smell! It doesn't smell like concentrated alcohol and that's a HUGE thumbs up from me!
Mackenzie U.
Rising Sun
I love this stuff so much!! It seriously locks in your makeup and is ready for you to go out and party all night. It doesn’t leave you skin oily either. It’s super easy to put on as you just spray an “X” on your face. I would recommend to anyone if they are going out on the town!!
Autilia S.
Titusville, PA
I have this setting spray. And although I love it I still find that my makeup transfers after application of this product. My skin tone is very caramel macchiato, so when testing setting spray all I have to do is hug someone who is wearing white, and unfortunately my tan is now their tan 🤷🏽‍♀️
Lucia D.
Miramar, FL
If you want a setting spray that will literally make your makeup last 24hs this is it! The only con I have for this product is that it makes your skin look a little oily by the end of the day, so if you have combination skin like mine you would want to keep your blotting paper close by.
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
The urban decay all nighter setting spray is amazing, when I use it my makeup stays all day and all night. My makeup doesn't smudge at all and it looks perfect and flawless. I love this stuff and I never do my makeup without it. I would recommend you to buy it, it is a bit pricey.
heather r.
I love this setting spray its the only one ive tried that works wonderfully! I live in minnesota and although it does get hot the humidy is what gets you.  usually within an hour of going outside my makeup sweats off but with this i can finally wear makeup outside again!
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
I love this product! It really helps my makeup stay on all day. I have really oily skin so after just a few hours my makeup is always melting off but this product keeps it on! I highly recommend it, I just purchased my second bottle the other day and will continue to use it daily.
Claire M.
This setting spray is an absolute game changer! I have worn it in hot weather and it has kept my makeup on. It is lightweight and easy to apply. I use it everyday as the last step in my makeup routine. It works well when fan it dry after I spray it. I definitely recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.