BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Casandra M.
Pecos, TX
Holy Grail! This has kept my makeup on not only every day normal wear, but this stuff kept my makeup on during hell fire. I went to a concert last August in Austin TX and it was 98 degrees with 80 percent humidity! This kept my makeup on for 5 hours! Nothing moved. I was already a huge fan of it before but once it withheld that, I need to be buried with this!
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
One of my favorite setting sprays. I have combination skin, dry cheeks with a t-zone like an oil slick. This product has never let me down and provides a flawless finish from morning to night. I have yet to actually purchase a full size because the "travel" size is very generous for the price. Try it out, you wont be disappointed
Theresa R.
Howard Beach, NY
This Setting spray takes the cake as my all time favorite! I spread this on after I do all of my makeup and it helps my makeup stay on all day, without any product transferring or smudging due to wear. This helps increase the longevity of my days makeup, ensuring that I look as good as I did when I first applied the makeup! I totally recommend this product!
Dana M.
Chicago
All nighter? More like all day-er. If you're like me, and don't come back for 12 hours after you leave your house in the morning, then this is the stuff for you. I'm oily/combination skin and this stuff keeps my makeup from sliding. It also smells delish.
Felicia A.
Henderson, NV
Definitely, on my list of need to purchase items. I was in my sisters wedding and the makeup artist used this setting spray on me. OMG I loved it!!!! I asked for the name of all the products she used on me that day. She really raved about this product. My sisters wedding was on a boat. The weather was moist, windy, and a bit chilly that evening. Despite my hair frizzing up and not looking too hot, my makeup looked bomb!
Brittani O.
I tried this setting spray back when it had the plain white & purple packaging. Let me start off by saying it is magical. To this day, it is still one of the best setting sprays I've ever tried. And it's the only setting spray I've ever tried that I think is truly worth it's price. It really makes my makeup last that much longer. I love it!!! It's a makeup bag essential.
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
This setting spray is the gold standard for me. It feels great on my skin and has a fresh looks once it dries. Its super easy to apply and sets my makeup in place literally all day. I ave tried many setting sprays and many of them honestly did not do much for me. This one has some kind of bonding to it where I can really see a difference in how my makeup sets and stays put all day.
Teresa P.
Chicago
This was my go-to spray for years!  It used to keep my makeup on looking perfect for hours until I took it off.  However, the last bottle I bought did not work as well - the spray didn't hold my makeup long and my face seemed greasy a few hours after putting it on.  The formula must have changed and I'm off to look for a better product.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I only use this when I am going out and have a full face of makeup on but boy does it work. It prevents my makeup from moving at all, even with strong humidity. I also have sensitive skin and will break out easily and this did not cause any breakouts of redness. I should mention that when I had my makeup done for a wedding, this is what the makeup artists swore by.
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
This product is great!

Great for setting your makeup and for damping eyeshadows and highlighter to increase color payoff!

Your make will truly stay all night!

On the Downside the pump doesn’t always deliver an even continuous mist!

HausOfGlittah Approved!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.