BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Leslie C.
Thousand Palms, CA
Love this setting spray! I prefer it over Mac's fix plus. It sets my makeup beautifully. It definitely makes it last for a long time. And I love that it takes the powdery feel and look of my makeup away. The mist is nice and fine too.
Rach V.
Grand Blanc, MI
A great product, but leaves your face feeling slightly greasy. But, it does set your makeup so that it stays on all night and day. Apply before or after and your makeup will not move a smudge. Would buy again.
heather r.
I love this setting spray its the only one ive tried that works wonderfully! I live in minnesota and although it does get hot the humidy is what gets you.  usually within an hour of going outside my makeup sweats off but with this i can finally wear makeup outside again!
Domenica C.
MIAMI, FL
I love this setting spray so much. I use it as a primer on my face, to make my eye shadows and highlights extra pigmented, and to set my makeup. It really helps the powders, creams, and liquids become one on your face.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I am kind of disappointed with this one. I have only heard AMAZING things about it so obviously I wanted to try it... but I don’t really notice my makeup lasting longer than it normally does. I think it adds some dueyness but not much else. I don’t really think it’s worth the hype!
Diana L.
I use this bottle every single day as I am out of the house at 7am and back at 8pm and my makeup (not as fresh, obviously) but still very in tact. I use the Laura Mercier setting powder to also finish off the set, especially in the under-eye area where there is a lot of creasing!
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This really does what it says and keeps your makeup on and looking fresh and new all day and all night without letting any of it fall out or wipe off. Absoltuely amazing and easy to use with a few sprays.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
My favorite makeup setting spray hands down. It sets my makeup nicely and makes my skin feel fresh and definitely allows my makeup to stay all day. It says all nighter but it makes your makeup last beautifully all day!!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Really sets my makeup nicely, without a sticky feel. The smell is weird, but not unbearable. I like how it works when paired with the quick fix spray which came in my travel size kit. I will be re buying.

Update: Can I give it 10 stars?? I bought a duo pack of the full size bottle 💜
LA N.
The full size spray was amazing. The travel size spray was less fine and got messy. When it goes on properly, it really does its job of locking everything down for the entire night. It is still fairly easy to remove at the end of day, too. I  didn't find it irritating at all.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.