BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth F.
Chestnut hill , Ma
This is the best setting spray on the market by far. I use it after applying my Laura Mercier loose setting powder and my makeup stays on well through the day into the night. Thank you Urban Decay for minimizing my Coyote Ugly face.
Aubrey R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only setting spray I use and have used for four years now. Of all I’ve tried this is the one I continue to buy and that does the job well, it melts your foundation in your skin w such a nice matte finish. And lasts all night long, no matter how late you stay out.
Nikki g.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product, it definitely helps my makeup stay longer. If applied too closely it can leave your face shinny, but other than that, I don't see a problem with it.  I use it occasionally when I want to make sure my makeup lasts a very long time. I have not had the chance to use it in a very warm or humid weather, thus I can't speak of how it works on those situations.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I'm not absolutely in love with it however it's a good product, and I would recommend it. Maybe I'm not giving it a fair chance because I haven't had it long. But it doesn't keep my makeup as long as I thought it would. I mean if I'm going to spend $30+ on a primer I want it to be amazing. I would be so happy with this product if it was maybe half the price, but for approx $32 it's not living up to all of the claims.
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
The urban decay all nighter setting spray is amazing, when I use it my makeup stays all day and all night. My makeup doesn't smudge at all and it looks perfect and flawless. I love this stuff and I never do my makeup without it. I would recommend you to buy it, it is a bit pricey.
Zoee R.
Spokane, WA
I cannot live without this setting spray! I wear a full face of make-up most days, and the difference this setting spray makes cutting down on touch up sessions throughout the day is unbelievable. I have bought this product over and over again, it is a staple in my beauty routine!
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
I love this product! It really helps my makeup stay on all day. I have really oily skin so after just a few hours my makeup is always melting off but this product keeps it on! I highly recommend it, I just purchased my second bottle the other day and will continue to use it daily.
Allie M.
I love this stuff! I feel like it really adds a few hours to my makeup and makes everything stay in place. At first, I thought setting spray was silly and unnecessary, but now I can't live without it!
Katherine E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I mean come on guys, this really is the best thing out there right now. It's stay on through tears (happy,sad, allergy related, etc..), made my makeup sweat-period, sex proof, and I honestly have fallen asleep in my make up with this on before, and didn't even have to get ready in the morning(lol no judgements you've done it too)
Jennie C.
This setting spray is so amazing at locking down your foundation! It's very lightweight so you'll only know it's working when you look in the mirror and see your makeup perfectly intact! The fine mist makes it a very comfortable spray and it gives a natural finish to your makeup!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.