BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
At the end of the night I'd still look like a grease ball whenever I use this setting spray. Now whenever I put it on to take a picture the picture looks fabulous but after a couple hours of wear it its like it was never there
Ashley J.
Rochester
Lasted a very long time I used it every day for about 2-3 months. Never left a sticky residue and it smelled great and didn’t break me out like other setting sprays do I have very sensitive skin so if you do also I highly recommend you invest on this setting spray ❤️Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Leidy D.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this product . Specially when i got out to sweaty night club ,my make up stay intact and last for hour . The only thing is that after a while my face feels sweaty and oily but no one could tell.
Nusrat N.
Jamaica, NY
I just used it twice and noticed that my makeup starts crumbling at the end of the day, so it really doesn't last my make as long as it is suppose to. It makes my makeup look nice after using it though.
Sarah G.
Mesa, AZ
I love this setting spray. I wear it with my daily make up and also use it for my daughter when she has cheer comps. It will hold for both types of use. I also spray my eye shadow brush and then apply the product for a longer lasting effect. I will keep buying this great product
Nichole G.
San Juan Bautista, CA
Keeps my face on all night! I go to concerts a lot and always wear makeup and it doesn't budge all night and feel so refreshing on the skin! I don't trust anything else besides this! I can always rely on this!
Sophia P.
Hamden, CT
One of the best setting spray out. And it does last all night, makeup stay on like you just did it. it's lightweight and dry quick, easy to apply on and I've used elf setting spray and I think it good for low budget this urban decay is so worth the money I would totally buy
Ashley N.
Surprise, AZ
The mist on this spray is like nothing I've ever used before. It is the perfect mist for setting makeup. Comes out perfectly every time. Sets my makeup beautifully and keeps it in place all day. I would most certainly buy this again.
Tyana B.
Los Angeles, CA
My makeup does not move at all! However, I do have oily skin so I layer this setting spray with the de-slick one, also by urban decay for a super matte finish. I would definitely recommend to others!
Alixx A.
Tucson , AZ
If you want you makeup to stay all day long and have no flash back in your pictures?! this is the product to have. its light weight and non sticky. This product keeps your makeup in place for 12 hours. Just shake a few times and spray a few inches away from your face. and let dry!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.